Inferno act 1 farming wizard

Hi all!

This is my inferno act 1 farming wizard:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#blcROQ!YfT!bYcbYY

15k DPS
25k HP
149% MF unbuffed
240% with 5 NV

I can face palm everything in Act 1 without dying.
I usually clean the cemetery of the forsaken to get my 5 NV and then start from leorics manor to the butcher. I do not run. I clean every dungeon.

This will give me roughly 75-100k gold after selling unneeded blues and yellows. And I find a lot. Nearly one whole page in my stack every time full of yellows. I found 2 sets and 3 legendaries in 7 runs so far. And a couple of items worth putting up on the AH.

The set and rares never drop from elite or champion or bosses. They came from the jar of souls and random white monsters. And at various stages of my 5 stack NV build up.

I think this is a good strategy to item up for act 2. Every time I cannot proceed in act 2 I do a run and find something more useful. Act 2 is still pretty damn hard. Keep in mind I do have other gear when not farming.

Just wanted to share!
Edited by Smartdrive#6979 on 6/22/2012 3:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Isn't Shock Pulse + Arcane Orb + Blizzard overkill? If you swap Archon or Magic Weapon in place of Orb, you might be able to kill stuff even faster.
Reply Quote
06/22/2012 03:49 AMPosted by Moringa
Isn't Shock Pulse + Arcane Orb + Blizzard overkill? If you swap Archon or Magic Weapon in place of Orb, you might be able to kill stuff even faster.

I think about this too from time to time. Just haven't got around to it yet to test it thoroughly.
Especially Archon. This might even give me the edge in act 2. Never realised it. Thanks for the idea!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]