I'm CrazyJeff, and I want Diablo III to succeed.
Diablo III is a fun game. Let me get that out now, I enjoy playing Diablo III and would like to continue enjoying it, potentially, for years. However, now that I have 2 Level 60’s, Inferno has been cleared, my items are sufficient, and farming Act 1 ad nauseum is the most efficient way to find upgrades (read: more money to spend on the Auction House) my typical Diablo 3 session has changed. It usually goes as follows
2. Stare at my toon and think “Man, he basically looks like every other Monk i’ve seen”
3. Check Auction House
5. Start a game or join a public game if I’m feeling saucy
6. Kill 5-10 Elites
7. Get 7 Level 55 Rares and a bunch of trash blues.
8. Don’t even bother with a boss
9. Die, because I’m bored and not paying attention to Arcane lasers
10. Look and my repair bill, and then just exit the game.
UPDATE: ADDED PART 2
I'm writing it currently :D
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.