Diablo® III

Diablo 2 and Windows 7.

86 Orc Shaman
Hello.

I haven't played diablo 2 in a few years, and the last time i played i was using windows xp, and a crt monitor.

When i installed it now using windows 7, the only way i can play without messed up graphics is in window mode. Does anyone know how i can play in fullscreen without the crappy graphics?

I would ask in the Diablo 2 forums, if i knew where they are, and if i could possibly get any help there.

BTW, does blizzard still support diablo 2 anymore, meaning, is there any future patch in the works to make it more compatible with windows 7?
Reply Quote
Weird, I've been playing D2 LoD on my Windows 7 rig both on my 32" Bravia TV and on my LCD monitor...

Are you graphics driver up to date?

You can also try this: put a Diablo 2 (or D2 LoD) shortcut on your desktop, right-click it, properties. In Compatibility, make it compatible to Windows XP.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
Yeah i already have that done, Windows XP (Service Pack 3), run in 256 colors, Disable desktop composition, and Run as admin.

When its not in window mode it looks all funky, like a rainbow just took a dump on my screen. Also, yeah i got my latest drivers, i just upgraded them a week ago for my new TV.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]