Diablo® III

To wizards with 25% move speed....

To all wizards who have 25% movespeed, how do you guys get such high % movespeed? Wouldn't your other stats be compromised, since many of the items which have movespeed do not necessarily provide high enough of other stats?

Finally, do wizards NEED this much movespeed?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
#1 yes, but sometimes the extra move speed is the difference between not getting hit and getting jail/vortex/frozen=dead, so it is worth it imo.

#2 no, but if I had to chose between an extra 6-7% movespeed or 250 int, I'd take the movespeed and it wouldn't be close.
Reply Quote
Lol 25 percent movement speed isnt good no more u would use lacuani prowlers and flavor of time, or if you were lucky enough to get a tyrales might with int and 3 sockets. If you are a good wizard you shouldnt have to kite that in a circle.
Reply Quote
yes you lose some dmg
however you gain a lot of survivability and also run through the maps alot faster.

i think it depends on playstyle, but for me bumping up to 25% was a great improvement
Reply Quote
Walking with 19% is pretty good too
Reply Quote
Most elites = 25% movement speed or more.
Reply Quote
Imo, 19% is good enough. Getting movespeed on amu isn't worth it considering amu can roll the big three DPS modifiers (crit%, critdmg, atkspeed), and I haven't see any Tyrael's Might having stats, specifically resist all, comparable to my own chest piece. Especially since tanking builds are much more viable now.

Also, movement speed rings are pretty bad too, as is Inna and Hammer Jammers.
Edited by Xia0Assassin#1251 on 6/22/2012 1:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
here some info could help you finding movement speed items

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-get-25-movement-speed-diablo-iii
Reply Quote
So to boost your ms to 19, you would get boots with 12% and...say lacuni prowlers with 7?

Because I'm having a hard enough time trying balancing all the other different stats-,intel/vit (my vit is low 20k), all resist, crit damage\chance, AS lol. Especially when I only have 3 million gold.
Reply Quote
I'm using the set ring for 6-7%+ MS
Reply Quote
I like spending less time travelling too. Running around town, and between packs... you end up saving a ton of time. I'm surprised more people don't mention this benefit. It's just more fun for me personally too.
Edited by Phantrich#1920 on 6/22/2012 1:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]