Diablo® III

Feature Request : remove screen shake

Hi

Please add an option to disable all screen shaking. Some of us are getting dizzy and can't play.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
please add this
Reply Quote
What screen shake are you guys talking about? I've witnessed no such thing
Reply Quote
Then you are lucky =)

There is a slight screen shake, or landscape shaking, when certain effects occur. Makes entire screen wobble. It's quite noticeable for me.
Edited by ocoini#2419 on 6/24/2012 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Act 4, Monk, Fists of Thunder/Thunderclap

ENTER THE VOMITORIUM!

I've never been motion sick in a game before and I've been playing for over 30 years. That screen shaking needs a toggle or a slider or something.
Reply Quote
I am not affected by this, but I agree that Blizzard should allow people to turn the screen shaking off.
Reply Quote
Pls make this an option Blizzard.
Reply Quote
Agree! Please allow us to turn off all screen shaking. Causes many problems for me. Forces me to avoid whole areas of the game and skills.
Reply Quote
I have no problem with screen shaking caused by using skills or anything in combat.

But I do have problem when in Act 3 at town (?I forgot?) where there was a storm and lighting occasionally triggered and shake the screen a bit...
Reply Quote
please add option to remove screen shake. /signed
Reply Quote
Agreed! please make it, my eye hurts and im getting a headache on a long run
Reply Quote
Pt with 2 wizard used meteor shower ... Log off the game 5 min later :(
Reply Quote
Yes please give us an option to turn this feature off. Even 20 mins after playing with my meteor wiz I can not shake the screen shake from my eyes and read properly
Edited by Amitabha#2120 on 7/7/2012 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I agree that the shaking of screen should be optional to players.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I have to look away all the times cause of this, and if for some reason im in low life and the entire screen is red i just cant see.

Of course i have neurological problems, so im not saying they should change stuff because of that, but well my 2 cents.
Reply Quote
Yes please, this constant screen-shaking cause photo epilepsy like symptoms for me, and i don't have photo epilepsy. Its just too much too often, add option to disable it. I have submitted ticked to customer's support and they refereed me to this threat cause developers read it.
Reply Quote
Every barb autoattack shakes the screen :|

>at least put in the option to turn it off. Dota 2 has that option.
Edited by ScumScan#1226 on 7/15/2012 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Please add this. As noted above, as a Monk with Fists of Thunder + Thunderclap, the screen is perpetually vibrating any time I'm in combat.

Thankfully it doesn't make me ill, but it does produce incredible eye strain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]