Diablo® III

Waller Affix Bug

Is anyone else also getting the Walls dropped -directly on them? I can be out in the middle of a lone field and a single wall will pop up right underneath me and trap me.

I can't explain how many times I've been stuck -inside a singular wall.
This is really, not cool. Are there any plans to fix this at all? It's ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I have gotten killed a few times by it. Sucks.
Reply Quote
Yup, even teleport doesn't get me out of it..
Reply Quote
yes, wallers seem to have gotten way worse since the patch. used to be a bit annoying.. but now they're on the top of the list for worst affixes
Reply Quote
Ha! The best was when 3 different walls were cast under my butt and then 3 desacrator... fun times!
Reply Quote
Yes! Wallers spam the walls like crazy + trap you IN the walls even with singles... which is ridiculous. The worst part is that they can somehow still hit you while you are stuck in the wall, but all your attacks get blocked by the damn wall!
Reply Quote
yes its annoying
Reply Quote
Thanks for bringing this up yes happens to my monk. I was going to bring it up in forum but it gets buried in threads
Reply Quote
like a jailer wall .. and u are basically in the center of the wall and u cant move at all
Reply Quote
06/25/2012 06:46 AMPosted by blindv
Yes! Wallers spam the walls like crazy + trap you IN the walls even with singles... which is ridiculous. The worst part is that they can somehow still hit you while you are stuck in the wall, but all your attacks get blocked by the damn wall!
Reply Quote
i've had two be on top of me and unable to move but not just one. are you sure you aren't seeing the second one? teleport will not work going through those walls.
Reply Quote
Yup. they sort of overdid it with the waller "fix" they're far too aggressive now to the point of it being obnoxious. It's almost impossible to get a single shot off on a demon hunter because they constantly drop walls directly in front of you (or on top of you)
Reply Quote
Is anyone else also getting the Walls dropped -directly on them? I can be out in the middle of a lone field and a single wall will pop up right underneath me and trap me.

I can't explain how many times I've been stuck -inside a singular wall.
This is really, not cool. Are there any plans to fix this at all? It's ridiculous.

The way you put it makes it seem as if you weren't even fighting a mob. I have gotten "stuck" in a wall during a fight but I couldn't say if it was a collision error or just me using my mouse stupidly. I don't have a problem with wallers mostly. I hate invulnerable minions. Cheapest. Affix. Ever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]