Diablo® III

This game is basically SWTOR.

85 Troll Mage
I mean its basically the same thing right?

Initial launch had a lot of connection issues.
A certain patch pretty much cut the playing population in half if not more.
No one likes the endgame content.
And its forums are filled with people who make legitimate concerns, post, and questions about the developers practice and they get ignored or trolled(bashiok/ENDOFLINE).
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Rogue
SWTOR had a better story imo. :/
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 forums are much worse.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
SWTOR was a fantastic single player game.
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Rogue
06/21/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Baneusprime
SWTOR was a fantastic single player game.
Yeah, I agree completely. It was way fun if you pretended like it was oblivion/skyrim in space.
Reply Quote
Trust me, we got screwed over here far worse then we did on SWTOR. I didn't wait 10 effing years for SWTOR.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/21/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Arosea

Well yeah. It didn't have Tyrael. Who is hands down is one of the worse people in the history of video games.

He started a zombie apocalypse.
He brang diablo to heaven and killed countless angels.
He pretty much brought straight up war to mankind.

And the worse part is? HE DOESN'T EVEN HELP YOU IN-GAME.
Reply Quote
View profile
SWTOR had great quest npc interaction and voice acting and you didn't have to repeat the same quest- line 3 times to reach end lvl(60).

At this time I can honestly say that I would play SWTOR over D3 now. This is after I've finally reach act 1 inferno on my wizard.
Reply Quote
I think this is just the new metagame for every online game released ever.

Buy it, !@#$% about it on the forums, post 9 billion "This is the LAST straw" threads, and fellate each other over how abused and mistreated they are.

Too bad pandering to the lowest common denominator proves time and time again to be the most profitable game development plan ever conceived... These are now their "fans".

You're welcome to 'em.
Edited by Bip#1388 on 6/21/2012 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SW:TOR PvP is surprisingly fun and I've never PvP'ed alot since BC arenas. Diablo 3 PvP is more like pay to win. Whoever spends the most cash on gear will dominate the competition.
Reply Quote
HEY TROLLERS!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE D3 GTFO NOOBS! THESE TWO GAMES ARE NOTHING ALIKE...YOU CALL YOUR SELVES GAMER'S...PSHH PLEASE.
Reply Quote
I don't know about that.... SWTOR was still fun 30 days after it launched. :(
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Arosea
swtor was way better than this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]