Diablo® III

Can't kill belial

RHESUS........ uh is it your demon hunter you are trying on? Your gear is kinda bad with alot of blues, but it should be easy for a lv 28 no matter wat. swap your skill around to find a good combo for him. Dont think belial can be stunned no matter wat.

Also, from your profile, your passive is missing. MAybe you didnt use any? Try putting on some passives, they help.
Reply Quote
Could you please help me defeat Belial, Law?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I killed him on hardcore inferno first try, in like 30 seconds, how are u noobs that bad? learn to play, if u are failing on softcore to kill inferno belial then just uninstall srsly...............
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 02:30 AMPosted by Vlper
I killed him on hardcore inferno first try, in like 30 seconds, how are u noobs that bad? learn to play, if u are failing on softcore to kill inferno belial then just uninstall srsly...............

Tells bads to delete game.

Posts from scrub paly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]