Diablo® III

Casting several Wicked Wind in the same spot.

Does the dmg stack?

Or it works like blizzard where the dmg doesn't stack?

Trying melee wiz here.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Can't really answer the question. It appears as if it stacks, but as a melee wizard I recommend in groups don't cast it in one spot, spread it out to max procs / dmg. Combine with something heavier hitting then WW, like meteor or explosive blast to dish out the dps
Reply Quote
I imagine melee wiz tanking the mobs in one spot (with constant nova), and the stacking WW + ven-hydra doing the dmg, and life-leeching spectra blade in between.

Will this work?

And can someone test if WW stack? (I'm at work.)
Reply Quote
I imagine melee wiz tanking the mobs in one spot (with constant nova), and the stacking WW + ven-hydra doing the dmg, and life-leeching spectra blade in between.

Will this work?

And can someone test if WW stack? (I'm at work.)

Ven Hydra is great with melee wiz. Huge DPS increase. Tanking in one spot will depend on your gear, but for the most part yes, it works. You may have to shift left or right pending the affixes.
Edited by yaWgnorW#2843 on 6/22/2012 6:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]