Been getting alot of request for gearing guide. Gonna go straight to the point, if you want to reach top dps and have top survival, gear like this, secret is out, simplified.
Available dps attributes (in order of importance)
1. Crit chance
2. Crit DMG
Gearing for Top DPS
Pieces that contribute most crit chance:
Rings: 4.5% x2
Pieces that contribute the most crit dmg:
Wpn: up to 200% (100% + sock gem 100%)
Gloves: up to 50%
Rings: 34% x2
Pieces that contribute the most IAS:
WPN: 12% and multiplicative
Rings: 9% x2
Pieces that contribute the most Int:
1. CC > CD > IAS > INT, focus on maxing out as much dps attributes on available pieces.
2. Take advantage of special dps attributes allocation as the following:
a. WPN with high crit CD + soc
b. Necklace with high crit + crit CD
c. Gloves with High crit + crit CD, ias optional
d. Source with high dmg + high Crit.
e. Rings with high ias + crit chance.
f. Helm with high crit + int.
g. Bracers with high crit + int
Gearing for Top Defense
-take advantage of dps attributes allocation on different pieces, and for the pieces that do not have alot of dps attributes available, focus on maxing out defense.
Available def attributes (no order of importance, because every attribute is important to get max effective health)
2. All res
3. HP (vit + % life)
Pieces that has the least amount of DPS attributes (only int available):
1. Chest Armor
Follow the following simple tips on reaching max effective health while max dps:
1. Armor to res ratio 10:1, so if u have 5k armor, u should have 500 all res.
2. get as much HP as you can obviously, but have armor and res in check first.
3. Chest and pants should have 3 and 2 socks respectively for int gems to max dps.
4. Boots should always have 10%-12% run speed, non-optional
1. Max dps by acquiring pieces with the most dps attributes.
2. Max def by acquiring pieces with the least dps attributes, and focus on def attributes.
3. Do not acquire pieces that are mixed between the two, for example: Bracers wth 120 int, 100 vit, and 60 all res, BUT WITHOUT crit. But if you can afford a piece with both max dps and max defense attributes, then do so.
4. Drop those low lvl legendaries with ias, or ms, srsly.
That's it, happy hunting.