Diablo® III

why Blizzard let Leah die?

I am really sad about the end of the story!

Leah is my best love girl in D3

She was so kind, beautiful, lovely, warm-hearted,

But she was gone,this end is not funny

It breaks my heart

She is the new role, need to be expanded

Only she can inherit Cain’s work

And...

When Cain died, he was 85 years old.

He has enjoyed the long journey of life.

But...Leah is only 20... .

she is poor, innocent.

Therefore, I hope that she can be brought back.

I really hope that we will have a new story to save her.
Edited by 殛天傲#3656 on 6/26/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I do not like the end because of Leah's death. She was controlled by Diablo.I hope she will be saved instead of death.
Reply Quote
She got her possessed body incinerated by Imperius' flame lazor, and forcibly morphed into the new Female Diablo. THEN Diablo got killed and his body disintegrated.

Can't see how she survived.
Reply Quote
I know the fact is exactly what you said, i just hope Blizzard could consider about leah's revive.

Ok, this is only my fanstasy.
Reply Quote
Maybe her soul remain inside in Black SoulStone...
Let's wait for the expansion...

Something you need to think is... Leah lived most part of her life with Cain who certainly know about her power and what kind of thing she really are... maybe he secretly have done something about this... but for now is only speculation...
Reply Quote
If the past is any indication of the future, Leah will reappear as a raid boss in the next WoW expansion.
Reply Quote
06/25/2012 10:33 AMPosted by LittleDisco
If the past is any indication of the future, Leah will reappear as a raid boss in the next WoW expansion.

No, you are wrong
Before you kill Diablo , Please talk with Tyrael if Eirena in the side
Eirena said Leah knows how to protect the soul as a Horadrim, her heart can not be corroded by Diablo.
Edited by 殛天傲#3656 on 6/26/2012 3:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCwx-tH28yI 27:33 - 28:30 = She will return in an expansion. Since she's Diablo's daughter, she can never die. She is at the Abyss (where dead demon souls respawn).
Reply Quote
also i remember one of the NPC (covetus shen i think) said something about leah's soul is not destroyed. I think the conversation in act IV foreshadows a return.
Reply Quote
My best guess is that Leah soul is inside in the Black Soul Stone...
and the hero in the expansion will want to free her before Imperious destroy it.
The problem is... there is more souls inside... remember? Hehehe... A lot of boss fights are coming... but relax guys... Leah certainly will show up again and she will came a lot powerful... that's for sure.

Cya!
Reply Quote
I hope she is dead and will stay dead. I personally dont need another cheesy storyelement in a completely cheesy storyline... Albrecht and Aiden are both dead, why should Lea get a special treatment...

ITT: 12 year old boys sad that some pixel girl died...
Reply Quote
I hope she is dead and will stay dead. I personally dont need another cheesy storyelement in a completely cheesy storyline... Albrecht and Aiden are both dead, why should Lea get a special treatment...

ITT: 12 year old boys sad that some pixel girl died...

Yes, most people can not get special treatment... it is worth noting,Albrecht and Aiden are Mortals,they can't get special treatmentbut. but Leah is special,she is not a Mortalt.Diablo's daughter has the enough reason to get the treatment. Besides, she is the substitute for Cain,
bring her back won't make the story bad.
(when it comes to Albrecht, We don't even know what he looks like ...)
Edited by 殛天傲#3656 on 6/28/2012 5:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]