Diablo® III

Mark of Valor not rewarded have email confim

(Locked)

I am posting this at the direction of Mark in Blizzard Phone Customer Support. After investigating the issue he confirmed that they can't address it over the phone and the customer support ticket site will not accept it as a valid ticket creation reason. So he told me to post this here with this information so someone can correct it and award the sigil/achievement.

This is for the Barbarian Mark of Valor unlock, I was awarded the other 4 but not the Barbarian and I have the confirmation email for the Barbarian and here is a copy paste of the text.

The Barbarian Reveal started on April 10 and here is the post by Kaivax at the start of the reveal. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4864387

Diablo III <noreply@reveal.diablo3.com>; Message flagged Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:00 PM

Greetings,
Thank you for participating in the Diablo III: Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise Mark of Valor campaign. To reward you for your participation, an exclusive in-game sigil representing your hero has been awarded to the Battle.net account registered with your email address. Shortly after Diablo III is officially released, you'll automatically have access to this sigil whenever customizing a character banner.

Don't forget, each week a new hero will be featured, offering you the opportunity to unlock additional sigils. These items will only be available for a very limited time, so be sure to heed the calling of all Sanctuary's heroes!

Prepare yourself for battle,
The Diablo III Team
To learn more about this promotion, see our official FAQ.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this issue.
I've had the same happen with the Demon Hunter ach/sigil and have tried to request help via a couple bliz support twitters, reporting on this bug forum, and submitting a ticket (which failed because they won't let you do for achievement related bugs). Ran out of ideas after that. Have heard nothing back.

I wish you much better luck than I've had.
I didn't received any of the 5 class sigils yet and I have the confirmation emails too.
I even did it multiple times per class and still didn't get rewarded! =(
I hope it will be fixed somehow.

edit:
when I switched to my HC char I got all 5! YAY!
Edited by MedveGnoll#2788 on 6/23/2012 6:25 AM PDT
I received all five confirmation emails from my five submissions, but none of the sigils are in my account

Please, we want our sigils, fix this issue
After speaking with multiple GMs to get this issue corrected, I was also sent to the forums to get this resolved.

I completed all five banners on the same day during the promotion, but only received the Monk and Wizard sigils / achievements. I need the Barbarian, Demon Hunter, and Witch Doctor sigils / achievements unlocked on my account.

Please expedite this issue - it has already been quite a journey.
This thread was created three days ago at the advice of Blizzard GMs. I logged in today to check if the issue has been resolved, but it has not. Nor has there been a response in this thread. Bueller...?
I also have 5 confirmation e-mails, but no sigils have been awarded to my account. I have the Diablo III: CE and my account was correctly tagged for "One of the Chosen" Beta participation.

I changed my account's e-mail address after the promo ended, but changing it back to the original e-mail (which the confirmation was sent to) doesn't fix the problem. Entering games on different characters, Hardcore, etc. doesn't fix either.

I use the Gmail alias feature which adds "+blizzard" to my e-mail, but this has never caused any problems with Battle.net or logging into the game client. Like others, my understanding was our account was flagged for participating in the Heroes Rise promo, not our e-mail address.

Please help!

My confirmation:

reply-to: "noreply@reveal.diablo3.com" <noreply@reveal.diablo3.com>
to: XXXXXXXXX+blizzard@gmail.com
date: Fri, May 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM
subject: Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received
mailed-by: alerts.reveal.diablo3.com
signed-by: reveal.diablo3.com

Greetings,
Thank you for participating in the Diablo III: Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise Mark of Valor campaign. To reward you for your participation, an exclusive in-game sigil representing your hero has been awarded to the Battle.net account registered with your email address. Shortly after Diablo III is officially released, you'll automatically have access to this sigil whenever customizing a character banner.

Don't forget, each week a new hero will be featured, offering you the opportunity to unlock additional sigils. These items will only be available for a very limited time, so be sure to heed the calling of all Sanctuary's heroes!

Prepare yourself for battle,
The Diablo III Team
To learn more about this promotion, see our official FAQ.
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 6/26/2012 8:48 AM PDT
I also posted here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5912941603

I have still have my 10 emails. Five (5) are from each banner i made for each class' corresponding week. The other five (5) were the ones I made during the open week for all the classes.

I had changed my battle.net email after the game launched for security concerns and this is likely why I didn't receive my achievements or sigils.
Edited by Anxiyz#1914 on 6/26/2012 2:30 PM PDT
I also did not get any of the 5 class sigils nor did I get the achievement. When the promotional was live I made sure I did it at least two times per sigil to make sure I got every single one. I even have the emails stating that I would get the class sigils when the promotional went live to my account. However I did not get any of them, any help?I did change my email address and just now changed it back to the one I had unlocked them with to my account.
Still nothing. Why even bother having a promotion if you aren't prepared to handle the issues that come with it?
Haven't gotten any of mine either.
I'm on the same river, different boat. My email login had changed since the promo, my most likely cause for not getting them.

CS shrugged their shoulders and told me to post here, even after proving them the link to my 5-6 day old (now) thread.
I am in the same situation. I REPEATEDLY applied for all 5 marks of valor and I am missing the Demon Hunter Mark of Valor.

If all we had to do was click a few buttons on the website in order to flag our account as "eligible", how is it impossible for someone to simply mark compromised accounts as eligible and thus award the achievement?

This really seems like it should be a simple fix but they don't want to do anything about it and I'm REALLY upset I didn't get that Demon Hunter sigil because I did the contest numerous times just to be safe and now this.
After weeks of repeating myself this is the response I got:

"We appreciate you bringing any Diablo 3-related bugs to our attention, but request you post them in the proper forum for Development and QA to see."

Nobody has responded on this thread and I have no idea if anyone is even looking into this for a solution at all.
Yeah I am in the same boat Skav :( The GM responses almost all of them seem to be copy and past responses. I think I have had maybe 2 responses from my two tickets that are real.
It would be nice to know if anything is being done about this I mean I'm really upset about doing the contest over and over and still losing a sigil. I have opened another thread about this to absolutely zero responses.
I didn't receive my sigils as well - still have all of the confirmation e-mails as well :(.

Looking for an update on if they're trying to fix this or not.
I haven't received any of those sigils yet either.
I hope leaving a comment here can help speed up the process for us at least.
I got none of the sigils either...
Really feel more and more disappointed...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]