Diablo® III

Mark of Valor not rewarded have email confim

(Locked)

Finally I got a meaningful response:

Hey There,

Please accept my apologies for not reaching you online, but hopefully; I can help provide some info regarding your situation.

We're aware you can't currently complete a banner to claim a sigil, and are working to resolve the issue. We unfortunately don't have an estimate at this time for when it will be resolved.

Hopefully we can get another update soon. I'd really like it if there was a way that they could just allow people who missed it or are having issues to retry.
07/01/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Skav
Hopefully we can get another update soon. I'd really like it if there was a way that they could just allow people who missed it or are having issues to retry.

Or at least allow us to submit properly catagorized tickets for the issue. Then perhaps we wouldn't get a horribly typoed "go to he forums, I can't help you" response and the ticket could be left open until the problem is resolved.

PS free bump.
I haven't received any of my sigils at all from the promotion either. Have the 5 confirmation emails too...
The same problem here... I registered all five banners during the promotion, but no sigils yet... Dissapointed
The responses I tend to get most of them are just generic responses and it is clear they do not read what I had typed up which is a pain since it really makes you feel like Blizzard doesnt care. I have been thanked for taking the time to start a thread and respond here on the forum.

So it's ok for us to help Blizzard in spreading the word that they are, "looking into it" but will a sloution ever come to fruitation?
Same here. I applied for all FIVE but have ZERO now. Also tried to send a ticket but the response tells me to report to the bug forum. Here I am. Hope someone can help us.
Well, I haven't logged in during the past week except to check if the sigils somehow became activated. I enjoy playing D3, but the customer service is bad. Once the issue gets resolved I'll start playing again. Hopefully it is sooner rather than later, because my old console games are boring. lol
Guys, try to change your password and then log into the game, create a game, it worked for me, i received all five sigils and FoS :)
Hey Anna!

The achievements that had all been busted ARE being fixed, but we've got a team of guys going through all the accounts (All of them!) manually and fixing them as they get to them, so it's taking awhile. We're expecting they should all get rolled out within a week or so, but dont hold your breath.

If you have any questions or concerns, go ahead and reopen this issue and we'll do what we can to help out!

Have an awesome day!

Game Master Rhoxxos
Blizzard Entertainment

I respond with:
The achievements that I am having issues with are the promotional ones via the Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise website. To my understanding, the accounts were being flagged individually to receive the Feats of Strengths and corresponding sigils for each of the five classes.

I did the promotion for each class. Twice. I still have the emails confirming that I had completed the banners successfully and would received the rewards. But because I had changed my email after the game launched, I didn't receive them. I have since changed my bnet email back to the original one that I had registered for the sigils with.

Is this team is also checking for these specific achievements? To be clear, something isn't necessarily broken. My account just was not flagged to receive these promotional rewards.

And receive:

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting the Game Master Department, I hope this message finds you doing well! We appreciate you bearing with us during the longer waits!

I have gone without sleep to make sure that all the mad scientists working on the Diablo III launch are working on these reports. We are currently aware of the situation surrounding achievements, there have been largescale reports of lost achievements or criteria not being granted. The game is still just a youngin just released into the world and as with any airline some turbulance is to be expected. Please keep your tray tables in the upright and locked position until the captain has turned off the fasten seatbelt light. Any other bugs and such you come across should actually be brought directly to the Diablo III Bug Support forums as we are unable to assist with these ingame. Here is a direct link to the bug report forums, as well as the larger thread regarding achievements - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/ and http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051956043. Please direct any other bug reports and info here as this is where the followups will be! Hope you continue to enjoy the game :D

Thanks again for getting in touch with us! To permanently close this message, click 'Message Read' below, or click 'Cancel' if you'd like to keep it to read again.

Thanks for being part of the End of Days.

Regards,

Game Master Aeallo
Director of Bug Intelligence, know thy enemy.
Blizzard Entertainment

I swear some people at Blizzard actually read the ticket and respond with something useful and others just respond with a scripted message...

Was what I got last week. Pasting here to keep all my information in one place. (Originally here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5912941603)

I can't try the password change suggestion as the servers are currently down. Also, bump.
Edited by Anxiyz#1914 on 7/3/2012 6:43 AM PDT
Sorry to be a !#@# here, but I think Blizz has bigger fish to fry than your precious sigil banners...how much does this affect your gameplay experience exactly? I'm tired of people caring more about achievements and receiving "in-game bonuses" that are in fact, not a bonus at all but just make some people FEEL like they're getting something...don't be surprised if you never hear from Blizz on this because it's a total non-issue and doesn't affect the experience/gameplay at all. Sorry to be a !#@#, but...priorities ya know? Banner sigils = not important to functionality of game.
Well if Blizzard would have gotten it right the first time none of us would be here raising the issue now would we?
07/03/2012 07:30 AMPosted by ECannibis
Sorry to be a !#@# here, but I think Blizz has bigger fish to fry than your precious sigil banners...how much does this affect your gameplay experience exactly? I'm tired of people caring more about achievements and receiving "in-game bonuses" that are in fact, not a bonus at all but just make some people FEEL like they're getting something...don't be surprised if you never hear from Blizz on this because it's a total non-issue and doesn't affect the experience/gameplay at all. Sorry to be a !#@#, but...priorities ya know? Banner sigils = not important to functionality of game.

Normally I would agree, but currently achievements are all D3 has that give replay value. The banner is literally the only thing that gives users customization in the game. The gear grind is nice, but doesn't have a greater goal (PvP) to use it on yet.
Hey Anna!

The achievements that had all been busted ARE being fixed, but we've got a team of guys going through all the accounts (All of them!) manually and fixing them as they get to them, so it's taking awhile. We're expecting they should all get rolled out within a week or so, but dont hold your breath.

If you have any questions or concerns, go ahead and reopen this issue and we'll do what we can to help out!

Have an awesome day!

Game Master Rhoxxos
Blizzard Entertainment

So I'm wondering if this is referring to just the accounts who have one sigil missing, or also the accounts who have all the sigils missings.
Hey Anna!

Have an awesome day!

Game Master Rhoxxos
Blizzard Entertainment

So I'm wondering if this is referring to just the accounts who have one sigil missing, or also the accounts who have all the sigils missings.

I honestly think that this is referring to the achievements that people (like me) lost on the first day of launch (May 15) due to that emergency maintenance 13 hours in that broke the achievement servers. Hence my follow up clarification question that resulted in a scripted message...
07/03/2012 04:55 AMPosted by Charliezinhu
Guys, try to change your password and then log into the game, create a game, it worked for me, i received all five sigils and FoS :)

Newp, didn't work here.

I honestly think that this is referring to the achievements that people (like me) lost on the first day of launch (May 15) due to that emergency maintenance 13 hours in that broke the achievement servers. Hence my follow up clarification question that resulted in a scripted message...

Wow so we still don't even a word on them working on this? :(
Just got a response today in this form

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment. I'm sorry to hear that you ran into a problem ingame recently.

I understand you ran into a bug in Diablo 3 recently. Specifically, you have not gotten your Mark of Valor Sigils yet. As a player myself, I can definitely understand how frustrating something like this can be.

We have received reports of this nature, but have yet to receive confirmation from the developers on a solution. I will be sending the details of your report on to our Quality Assurance team, who will attempt to reproduce the issue from the information you have provided us. Once they have done so, they will forward their findings to our Development Team, who will then determine a fix, and apply it to the game as soon as possible. Please also feel free to check our Bug Report forum at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/ where other players and our team post about existing bugs in the game as updates are often posted there for our community.
Loupdinour, that sounds like an automated response, not sure how they would intend to reproduce this as it is not a bug. They flagged the emails and not the accounts so when the sigils were awarded those who had changed their emails did not get the sigils applied to their accounts since they had changed the emails.
Just recieved this email.

reetings! *epic fanfare plays... on kazoos* This is Game Master Tryanekus, at your service. I hope that you are doing well today! ^^I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your class sigils from the "Darkness Falls" promotion! However, this isn't an issue we're able to address through support site tickets. For further assistance, please e-mail contestquestions@blizzard.com with as much detailed information as possible about the issue. :)Thank you again for contacting us, and best of luck to you! :DRegards,

So i sent an email
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]