Diablo® III

Mark of Valor not rewarded have email confim

(Locked)

Bump. Still waiting for a solution.
07/03/2012 07:30 AMPosted by ECannibis
Sorry to be a !#@# here, but I think Blizz has bigger fish to fry than your precious sigil banners...how much does this affect your gameplay experience exactly? I'm tired of people caring more about achievements and receiving "in-game bonuses" that are in fact, not a bonus at all but just make some people FEEL like they're getting something...don't be surprised if you never hear from Blizz on this because it's a total non-issue and doesn't affect the experience/gameplay at all. Sorry to be a !#@#, but...priorities ya know? Banner sigils = not important to functionality of game.

Getting burned like this as a veteran Diablo fan affects my gameplay experience pretty drastically.

While you may place a different emphasis on your enjoyment of the game, a lot of us do really like to change our banners, earn the achievements and show our dedication to the game. This "bug" is categorically different from the technical glitches and balance issues which currently plague the game. A lot of us have followed this franchise for years and it's just sour milk that the promotion intended to reward a dedicated player base is not working.

Adding salt to the wound, CMs like Bashiok have tweeted excitedly about the sigils.

I've tweeted them myself about this very issue, multiple times using the #HeroesRise hashtag to no avail. But my disdain for Twitter aside...

Blizzard spent weeks and I would assume many technical and artistic resources to run the "Darkess Falls, Heroes Rise" promotion, so I hope they acknowledge this as a known bug soon or flag the affected accounts.
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 7/6/2012 11:32 AM PDT
Just recieved this email.

reetings! *epic fanfare plays... on kazoos* This is Game Master Tryanekus, at your service. I hope that you are doing well today! ^^I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your class sigils from the "Darkness Falls" promotion! However, this isn't an issue we're able to address through support site tickets. For further assistance, please e-mail contestquestions@blizzard.com with as much detailed information as possible about the issue. :)Thank you again for contacting us, and best of luck to you! :DRegards,

So i sent an email

This wasn't a contest, so contestquestions@blizzard.com doesn't seem like the appropriate email for this at all. Seems like another automated response to me. :/
Thanks Frozsht, I am going to reply stating that.
I have a ticket open and I will start putting in your guys sugestions as well. I feel the same way as you do Requiescat.
Just got this.

Hello ,Thank you for taking the time to contact us.We have looked the issue with the sigil and even brought the issue up to my supervisor and unfortunately this type of issue is something that we are just unable to address. We are unable to populate the sigils on your account in any way and we are unable to verify who will be able to receive the promotion or not. Since there is no further assistance we are able to do, we will be closing this issue at this time. If you have any other issues that needs to be addressed please let us know.
never got my DH one :/
they sed find a thread with a blue post about the issue, i see none
07/06/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Ashadelo
I have a ticket open and I will start putting in your guys sugestions as well. I feel the same way as you do Requiescat.

Thanks Ashadelo. Who knows, maybe there is a fix in place in the 1.0.4 Patch. The best thing we can do is probably keep this thread alive; they do read all the posts and as long as we're not bumping (against the rules) I'm reasonably confident we'll be heard eventually. The more affected players who post here the better. I've seen a dozen or so posts scattered throughout General and Technical Support as well, but this seems like the best place...
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 7/7/2012 12:59 PM PDT
I just recieved this email. after the ticket was already closed by Blizzard and I cannot respond to it now.

Hi there!My apologies for having missed you while you were online. Our wait times are a bit long, however we are actively working on getting them back to normal. I would have preferred to chat with you in game. Fortunately, I think I have all the information I need to handle your ticket.Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding not having recieve the class sigils and achievements. I have looked into this matter again, and see that you mentioned also having posted this on the Diablo 3 bug forums. We definitely appreciate you having taken the time to post this on the forums as well as brining it to our attention directly. Anytime we recieve a bug report either through a ticket or a post on the forums, the information gets passed along to Quality Assurnace who then takes the time to investigate this, and works with the Developement team to resolve issues. As there are many steps involved in such a process it can take some time to see a resolution on the players end. It also makes it quite difficult to give an ETA on when one may expect to see an issue resolved. I can assure you though that this is being looked into in detail.May all your adventures be epic.

Just wish we could get a solid answer as there seems to be such a dichotomy in the responses I recieve. Ether the issue is being looked at and addressed or there is nothing that Blizzard is going to do or will do.
Never got any of mine either. Still have all the emails and it seems like everyone else I know did got credit.
It's been more than two weeks without a response, after Blizzard GMs through the ticket service told me to post here to get this resolved. Still nothing.
Idk why they can't just make this easy and redo the promotion correctly instead of jumping through all these hurdles to figure out why some people didn't get theirs.
What I don't understand is why we cant get a real solid response?
07/08/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Ashadelo
What I don't understand is why we cant get a real solid response?

Agreed. This is frustrating, since we were told the issue would get resolved by posting here.

Should the be posted in a different part of the forums?
Getting really close to saying "F it" about these things. Looking at the Sigils, I don't think I'd be flying them over some of the other unlocked ones. Not sure if it's going to be worth any more aggravation just to be "complete".
No sigils or achievement for me either.

I have all five e-mails archived on my Battle.net e-mail account.
I have the Collector's Edition and Beta Participation achievements.

I've tried switching characters. I've tried creating new characters.
I tried entering and exiting the game. Nothing has caused the achievements to appear.

I'm really rather disappointed about this.
07/09/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Loupdinour
Getting really close to saying "F it" about these things. Looking at the Sigils, I don't think I'd be flying them over some of the other unlocked ones. Not sure if it's going to be worth any more aggravation just to be "complete".

I was too engaged in the lead up for this game to throw in the towel now. Honestly, I told co-workers and friends about this game, my brother and I followed all the unlocks. This is just really lame. I would really like my Feat of Strength tally to read 9 instead of 4, if only to prove I am a complete Diablo nerd. ;) Keep the thread alive!
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 7/9/2012 7:18 AM PDT
I'm not throwing in the towel for the game itself. I'm just giving up on fighting the battle for these sigils. It was beginning to sour my enjoyment of the game itself.
07/09/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Loupdinour
I'm not throwing in the towel for the game itself. I'm just giving up on fighting the battle for these sigils. It was beginning to sour my enjoyment of the game itself.

Probably what they're trying to do. Get you to give up on it so they don't have to do anything about it.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]