Diablo® III

Mark of Valor not rewarded have email confim

(Locked)

Give me my sigils!
Give me my sigils!
Give me my sigils!
ahhhhhhhh.................hhhhhhhhhhhh!
I Didn't receive mark of valor to DH either
Who wants to compose sad, but delicately profound haikus while we wait for our sigils? I'll start.

Darkness Falls, Heroes
Have not received their sigils
Feels like cold rice ball
Greetings,
Thank you for participating in the Diablo III: Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise Mark of Valor campaign. To reward you for your participation, an exclusive in-game sigil representing your hero has been awarded to the Battle.net account registered with your email address. Shortly after Diablo III is officially released, you'll automatically have access to this sigil whenever customizing a character banner.

Don't forget, each week a new hero will be featured, offering you the opportunity to unlock additional sigils. These items will only be available for a very limited time, so be sure to heed the calling of all Sanctuary's heroes!

Prepare yourself for battle,
The Diablo III Team
To learn more about this promotion, see our official FAQ.

Sigil please.
07/18/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Origin
Shortly after Diablo III is officially released, you'll automatically have access to this sigil whenever customizing a character banner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvuEw9XcuU
07/19/2012 04:33 AMPosted by Loupdinour
Shortly after Diablo III is officially released, you'll automatically have access to this sigil whenever customizing a character banner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvuEw9XcuU

I know right? :(
Just asked in a ticket what the status on this problem is, and I got the following reply:

Greetings!

I received your petition regarding some sigil issues, and I'm happy to get to look into your ticket for you. Glitches and Bugs in the game can be quite bothersome, and I hope to bring you some sense of assurance that we take such reports seriously!

I want to personally thank you for reporting this issue to us! As it turns out, the "bug" you reported is one that we have had other players report as well, and our Developers are currently reviewing the issue to see what is causing it and how to fix it! I have taken the report and added your specific character information and petition so they can check it out. With your additional info added, it may help them to get a more complete picture as to how to fix this! I do very much apologize for the inconvenience!

On a side note, the Game Master department is unable to really assist with bug situations, bug situations, as these must be thoroughly tested by QA, and fixed by development. Usually once a fix is applied, or instructions given to us we can step in, but on newly reported issues we cannot. Please post any other bugs or additional information you find on our Bug Report forums! You should check out our Bug Report forums and discuss this issue with other users, to see if someone may have been experiencing the same problem, and may have a workaround to try out.

Regards,
Game Master Zaterinn

Looks like they're working on it. I hope it's true lol.
Hate to break it to you Frozht, but I recieved that exact email like 2 weeks or ago or whatever, it's an automated response.
Just realize some people on my friend list receive the sigils and I don't receive any of them.I

Submit the banner every week and I got every sigil's confirmation email.

I can't believe they handle this stuff so unprofessional. No explanation and no announcement about sigil's.

I hope they just award the sigil to every newly create account before may 18, instead of left out the people those really take part in the sigil's promotion.
bump
Bump
Bumping again
How many pages does this thread need till they do give a !@#$?
Bumping again.
They could easily just "reissue" them again and this time do it right. -_-..
Hey guys, we shouldn't bump the thread as that is against Forum rules (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926752662). Not constructive for Vasadan or us. There's a lot of information floating around; some of us received a few sigils, others none, some of us changed our e-mails, some didn't. I came up with the template below to help consolidate things. Who knows, maybe it will help them figure it out.

Mark of Valor Not Awarded - Bug Report

Realm:
Number of in-game sigils awarded (Feat of Strength):
Number of confirmation e-mails received:
Date(s) of confirmation e-mails:
Number of banners submitted/entries made:

Other Information:

Did you submit a banner for each class in the promotion (5 total)?
Did you change your e-mail address between the promotion start date and the Twitter announcement made by @Bashiok and @Diablo on 6/22?
If you still have the e-mail change confirmation, what date was it changed?
Have you petitioned a GM about this?
Have you tried resetting your Battle.net account password?
Did you receive some sigils but not others? If so, what date were your sigils awarded (see Achievements pane)?

Here's my report to start us off.

Realm: US
Number of in-game sigils awarded (Feat of Strength): 0
Number of confirmation e-mails received: 5
Date(s) of confirmation e-mails: May 11
Number of banners submitted/entries made: 5

Other Information:

Yes
Did you change your e-mail address between the promotion start date and the Twitter announcement made by @Bashiok and @Diablo on 6/22?
Yes
May 11
No
Yes, multiple times
Did you receive some sigils but not others? If so, what date were your sigils awarded (see Achievements pane)?
No
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 7/30/2012 9:56 AM PDT

Number of confirmation e-mails received: 5
Date(s) of confirmation e-mails: May 11
Number of banners submitted/entries made: 5

Other Information:

Yes
No
May 11
Yes
Yes
No

Number of confirmation e-mails received: All five
Date(s) of confirmation e-mails: 4/9/12 "Your sigil has been received‏"
4/10/12 "Diablo III Banner Submission Received‏"
4/21/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received‏"
4/30/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received‏"
5/5/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received‏"
Number of banners submitted/entries made: All five

Other Information:

Did you submit a banner for each class in the promotion (5 total)? Yes
Did you change your e-mail address between the promotion start date and the Twitter announcement made by @Bashiok and @Diablo on 6/22? Yes
If you still have the e-mail change confirmation, what date was it changed? 5/27/12 "Battle.net Account - E-mail Address Changed‏"
Have you petitioned a GM about this? Yes
Have you tried resetting your Battle.net account password? Yes
Did you receive some sigils but not others? If so, what date were your sigils awarded (see Achievements pane)? I received no sigils.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]