Diablo® III

Mark of Valor not rewarded have email confim

(Locked)

I earned all five sigils, and have the goofy pics on my Facebook page... Still no sigils, months later.
Mark of Valor Not Awarded - Bug Report

Realm: US
Number of in-game sigils awarded (Feat of Strength): 0
Number of confirmation e-mails received: All five
Date(s) of confirmation e-mails: 4/9/12 "Your sigil has been received‏"
4/10/12 "Diablo III Banner Submission Received‏"
4/21/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received‏"
4/30/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received‏"
5/5/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received‏"
Number of banners submitted/entries made: All five

Other Information:

Did you submit a banner for each class in the promotion (5 total)? Yes at least twice per class
Did you change your e-mail address between the promotion start date and the Twitter announcement made by @Bashiok and @Diablo on 6/22? Yes
If you still have the e-mail change confirmation, what date was it changed? 5/27/12 "Battle.net Account - E-mail Address Changed‏"
Have you petitioned a GM about this? Yes
Have you tried resetting your Battle.net account password? Yes
Did you receive some sigils but not others? If so, what date were your sigils awarded (see Achievements pane)? I received no sigils at alll.
Mark of Valor Not Awarded - Bug Report

Realm: US
Number of in-game sigils awarded (Feat of Strength): 0
Number of confirmation e-mails received: Ten (10), Two (2) for each sigil
Date(s) of confirmation e-mails:
04/09/12 "Your sigil has been received‏"
04/10/12 "Diablo III Banner Submission Received‏"
04/17/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received‏"
04/24/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received‏"
05/01/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received‏"
05/08/12 "Mark of Valor Banner Submission Received" -- Five (5) Times, for each sigil
Number of banners submitted/entries made: All Five (5), Twice

Other Information:

Did you submit a banner for each class in the promotion (5 total)? Yes; Submitted two per class
Did you change your e-mail address between the promotion start date and the Twitter announcement made by @Bashiok and @Diablo on 6/22? Yes
If you still have the e-mail change confirmation, what date was it changed?
05/21/12 "Battle.net Account - E-mail Address Changed‏"
Have you petitioned a GM about this? Yes
Have you tried resetting your Battle.net account password? Yes
Did you receive some sigils but not others? If so, what date were your sigils awarded (see Achievements pane)? I have received no sigils.
Edited by Anxiyz#1914 on 8/4/2012 7:11 AM PDT
Blizzard should just redo this event and do it right this time. :(

I feel incomplete as a perfectionist and completionist.
Well I tried tweeting @Bashiok and @BlizzardCS again for an update.
Are we going to get an update about this issue? Please?
Both of my brothers got all 5 of their sigils (I did it for their accounts) yet my account still remains to have no sigils acctivated. Good job Blizzard on not fixing something that a child could fix.
No feat of strength, no sigils.
I have all five e-mails in my e-mail box.
When I send in tickets, I am told to post to the forums.
I've been posting to the forums for months now with no response.
I'm becoming a little disheartened by this, Blizzard.
Please assist us.
I created a ticket after being promised by Blizzard that this issue was going to be address with my account. Almost 2 months later the issue remains unresolved.
My brother was on a camping trip all summer and he just logged in after sixty days. All 5 Feats of Strength posted instantly to his account. So it would appear this problem is not related to the Achievement server or anything like that. Definitely a database issue.

May I suggest to the Blues a simple web form, that we could submit to have our accounts flagged properly?
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 8/20/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Thought maybe 1.0.4 might resolve the issue, but no such luck.

This is still an ongoing issue. Please, can someone respond to this?
I just submitted Ticket US29966196 - we'll see if they bounce it back and tell me to 'post on the forums' like they always do. Personally, I'm not holding out much hope. But since I've had good experiences in the past with WOW support, I'm going to give it one last try.
Just got this response.

My name is Game Master Abawada, I just received your ticket regarding your recent issue and I thank you kindly for taking the time to contact me today :) You have my sincerest apology for the wait, we are simply swamped with tickets here and while we are doing absolutely everything we can to return our wait time to acceptable levels your patience is truly appreciated by us all!I really am very sorry for any frustration. No matter the case, this isn't something us game masters have any ability to change. We have very limited control over accounts and cannot create items no matter the case. We simply do not have anything that allows us to do that.What I have done, though is ofrwarded this information on to another department that may be able to see what's going on. Do note that while they may be able to provide more speicifc infomation, in any case this is something that the developers will have to resolve.As soon as the department I forwarded your information to ahs info for you, you will get a response to your registered email. Keep an eye out there.Again, I really am very sorry for any frustration and hope this gets sorted out for you soon.
Sure enough, they bounced it back with a scripted response.

Thank you for reporting this bug to us - we appreciate the passion our players have for making the game as great as it can possibly be! I would advise posting this bug on our Diablo 3 Bug Report Forums (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/) so that the Developers and our Quality Assurance team can see it, as that's where they look for that type of feedback. :)

Which is ridiculous, since I linked them to this very thread in the initial ticket.
They need to read the tickets and not just automate things.

I'm beginning to wonder if this will ever be resolved.
Just got this response.

My name is Game Master Abawada, I just received your ticket regarding your recent issue and I thank you kindly for taking the time to contact me today :) You have my sincerest apology for the wait, we are simply swamped with tickets here and while we are doing absolutely everything we can to return our wait time to acceptable levels your patience is truly appreciated by us all!I really am very sorry for any frustration. No matter the case, this isn't something us game masters have any ability to change. We have very limited control over accounts and cannot create items no matter the case. We simply do not have anything that allows us to do that.What I have done, though is ofrwarded this information on to another department that may be able to see what's going on. Do note that while they may be able to provide more speicifc infomation, in any case this is something that the developers will have to resolve.As soon as the department I forwarded your information to ahs info for you, you will get a response to your registered email. Keep an eye out there.Again, I really am very sorry for any frustration and hope this gets sorted out for you soon.

I doubt these GMs receive much training on D3. Otherwise why the comment on item creation? Unless you said, "I never received my promotional sigil. By the way, can I have a Windforce?"
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 8/22/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Has anyone else recently submitted in any tickets? I think if more of us started to submit tickets it might promt a response. Who knows if Blizzard has even read this thread with all of the other problem threads they have for this game.
Well it's surprising that they would overlook a 6 page thread
08/28/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Frozsht
Well it's surprising that they would overlook a 6 page thread

We actually had a Blue response a while back (quoted earlier in this thread), stating that they were looking into it. However, a lot of time has passed since then with no resolution.

Realistically we aren't going to get the result we want, but I still check back every week just in case.
I know we're not supposed to call out for a Blue response, but really, what else are we supposed to do?

You don't allow us to submit tickets for Achievements, and we can't earn the Achievement again.

Really, really disappointed.

Is our best hope to catch Bashiok when he's actually posting in General?
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 9/5/2012 6:51 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]