Diablo® III

Mark of Valor not rewarded have email confim

(Locked)

I know we're not supposed to call out for a Blue response, but really, what else are we supposed to do?

You don't allow us to submit tickets for Achievements, and we can't earn the Achievement again.

Really, really disappointed.

Is our best hope to catch Bashiok when he's actually posting in General?

I agree. I was hoping to stay "on top of" the Feats for this game as I'm a completionist by nature, but now there's a gaping hole in my FoS page from the start due to something out of my control.
Hey Blizzard, you have done really good lately with addressing issues about this game. Can we please get a response to this thread about this issue? Silence is worse then outright rejection.

你的是不得人心声誉
Edited by Ashadelo#1458 on 9/15/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Yeah blizz please don't shove this issue under the carpet :(
I've been patiently waiting, hoping something would change. I haven't submitted any tickets yet or called customer support, and this is my first ever post on any of the Blizzard forums. I wish my first ever post were under better circumstances, and I know Blizzard probably has a lot going on right now, especially with 1.05 being tested, but despite participating in all the character unlock events, I haven't received ANY sigils from the Mark of Valor promotion.
Blizzard, is there anyway you can fix this for patch 1.5 and the launch of MoP? Please, we have been waiting and asking for so long with no response from anyone.

Edit: can we get this thread marked as, "sticky"?
Edited by Ashadelo#1458 on 9/24/2012 8:51 PM PDT
I also haven't received an sigils/FoS for the mark of valor promotion. I changed my e-mail attached to my battle.net account near the launch of the game, for security reasons. If I'm not mistaken, it's been 3 months since the sigils were initially released. This is getting kind of ridiculous. Please provide us with a fix or at the very least some sort of response to let us know you're working on it.
This issue irks me more and more as I come closer to completing all the achievements. I see my FoS tab with 2/5 class sigils and just sigh. This issue has been unresolved long enough. With all the great additions to the game in 1.0.4. And 1.0.5. re-igniting my passion for this game, the only things missing for me are the other three class sigil Feats that I participated for.

Please.
How is it that a thread 7 pages long, with 128 comments on it, can go this long without a blue post on it? This is really starting to get under my skin!
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm posting on this thread at the request of Game Master Vannthur since Customer Service can't look into this sort of issue, but my account completed all 5 Mark of Valor Sigils (I have all 5 emails still as well), and I have not received any of the rewards/Feats of Strength to this day.

I don't read the forums regularly and didn't even know they should have been unlocked a long time ago until I saw one of the emails and did a google search because I realized I didn't see them yet...

I'm hoping this can get resolved ASAP. Thanks!

EDIT: I guess I should re-post this using my D3 Account...
Edited by KnightVIl#1680 on 9/26/2012 6:20 PM PDT
I don't even have the FoS for the Diablo III collectors in WoW. I logged in MoP last night and still don't have it. Not sure why all of this stuff is happening.
Blizzard Employee
Thanks for your patience guys, we're still looking into this.

Since this is an issue with the website communicating with Battle.net to flag your account, it's not exactly a game bug. However, I'll do what I can on my end to try to get this fixed.
Edited by Vasadan on 9/27/2012 10:12 AM PDT
.... woooo, we got a response! thank you Vasadan for the help and communication.

功到自然成
Three cheers for Vasadan! Truly, thank you.

/salute
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 9/28/2012 6:11 AM PDT
Thanks for your patience guys, we're still looking into this.

Since this is an issue with the website communicating with Battle.net to flag your account, it's not exactly a game bug. However, I'll do what I can on my end to try to get this fixed.

I appreciate the response. Thank you, Vasadan.
Your response is very much appreciated. Thank you, Vasadan.
90 Goblin Warlock
I hope people don't forget about this now.
Trust me I won't. Still no banners yet.
I definitely haven't forgotten.
Logged in to check today and all 5 were added. Just wanted to thank the CS staff for taking care of my issue. Hope everyone else gets taken care of too.

Note: had to sign into one of my characters for them to proc, not just view achievements/banner customization screens from the login menu.
Logged in to check today and all 5 were added. Just wanted to thank the CS staff for taking care of my issue. Hope everyone else gets taken care of too.

Note: had to sign into one of my characters for them to proc, not just view achievements/banner customization screens from the login menu.

Man, I got all excited and just checked, nothing yet
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]