Diablo® III

Mark of Valor not rewarded have email confim

(Locked)

Still no resolution for me either. It's been months. :(
was hoping that this patch would have given me the 5 banners and FoS but my hopes have been crushed again. :(
Thanks for your patience guys, we're still looking into this.

Since this is an issue with the website communicating with Battle.net to flag your account, it's not exactly a game bug. However, I'll do what I can on my end to try to get this fixed.

That's good to hear.
I had hoped the issue would be resolved with 1.5, but no luck yet.

I submitted banners for each sigil, and I still have all of my e-mails.
Sadly, no achievement or sigil has been attached to my account yet.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon - we've been waiting for months now.

Since this is an issue with the website communicating with Battle.net to flag your account, it's not exactly a game bug. However, I'll do what I can on my end to try to get this fixed.

Blizzard is so massive that employees can't actually come into contact with one another but not so big that they have resources to address bugs that relate to both the game and the website.

Interesting,
JJ
Interesting indeed.

I just switched characters and all of the achievements popped up for me.
Lucky! I just checked and still no banners, no Feats of Strength, no sigils, etc and i logged into all three of my characters, one being a HC
Gendou, that is great news. Nothing has hit my account yet, I also switched characters. Blizz seems to be taking active interest in the banner system (see 1.0.5 changes), so I am excited to finally get these.
90 Goblin Rogue
Nor did I get a Feat of Strength What gives? And why do I have this issue with all my Blizzard games? I never got the 5 banners/sigils in DIablo 3 nor did I get the 5 Feat of Strengths. In World of Warcraft I never got the Feat of Strength for my Diablo 3 collectors edition. *sigh* all three Blizzard games have been gimped on my account. Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft. Yet, I never get anything resolved from Blizzard, just, we are looking into it or I get some automatic response. Wonder what kind of response I will get for this one.

I am missing...

World of Warcraft = Feat of Strength for Diablo III collectors Edition
Starcraft II = Feat of Strength and Portraits for Mists of Pandaria Collectors Edition
Diablo III - 5 Feat of Strengths for the banner/sigil promotion (Mark of Valor) missing the banners/sigils/feat of strength for all 5 classes.
Interesting indeed.

I just switched characters and all of the achievements popped up for me.

Congratulations. Now if only the three I'm missing would magically appear. >_>
Still waiting and hopeful!
Switching characters did not work for me. Sad Panda.
10/19/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Anxiyz

Sigils from the past
Hidden from banner menu
Panda cries alone
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 10/22/2012 8:49 AM PDT
10/22/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Requiescat

Sigils from the past
Hidden from banner menu
Panda cries alone

Yay haikus!
Still haven't gotten my sigils.... -_-; - Have all of the confirmation e-mails as proof too. This is terrible, they should just re-issue them or re-do the event.
Yeah, I thought the blue posting here would have gotten us some results but I guess I placed to much hope in Him/Her

Just redo the event or reissue the flags and achievements.
Seriously, is this issue ever going to get resolved? It has been almost 6 months now, this blue has done nothing to help resolve the issue. No follow up, no results, no one who has been posting in this thread since the begging has gotten their FoS/sigils/banners.
11/03/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Ashadelo
Seriously, is this issue ever going to get resolved? It has been almost 6 months now, this blue has done nothing to help resolve the issue. No follow up, no results, no one who has been posting in this thread since the begging has gotten their FoS/sigils/banners.

I hear your frustration, but we can't say that nothing has been done. I'm sure a lot has to happen, behind the scenes, for an issue like this. Every time I log in my fingers are crossed...
I first reported this issue on June 25th. June. Half a year ago. I'm still sitting at 2/5 feats even though I did all five promos.

In my opinion, this long of a wait is unjustifiable.
I agree that an update would be justified at this point, if only because Bashiok said he would follow up, and to my knowledge he has not.
Still 0/5 feats.. *waves proof emails around*
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]