Diablo® III

Mark of Valor not rewarded have email confim

(Locked)

11/09/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Origin
Still 0/5 feats.. *waves proof emails around*

Wow, how did your DH beat Hardcore Inferno in that gear? Do you have any tips? I tried Inferno with a DH and died miserably at Paragon Level 4. Of course that was before Monster Power...
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 11/10/2012 12:38 PM PST
With monster power here it's much easier now, especially if you play on MP0 :D.
Edited by Origin#1494 on 11/18/2012 10:09 AM PST
So uh - I have nearly 99% of all the achievements finished and I'm feeling quite "picky" about not having the sigils that I rightfully should have. -_-.

Sigils please - hope you guys are still looking into it.
Edited by Origin#1494 on 11/18/2012 10:30 AM PST
Are we ever going to get a response? No offense Blizzard but the blue who responded didn't do/say a lot. Almost seems like we got a response from him to try and keep us quiet.
11/18/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Ashadelo
Are we ever going to get a response? No offense Blizzard but the blue who responded didn't do/say a lot. Almost seems like we got a response from him to try and keep us quiet.

I hope so. I'm going to try to keep this post up while praying that something actually happens. Finally hit 99% achievements just the other day - and I'm feeling ever so ...imperfect, without these achievements/sigils!
Wacking post up.

I hope so. I'm going to try to keep this post up while praying that something actually happens. Finally hit 99% achievements just the other day - and I'm feeling ever so ...imperfect, without these achievements/sigils!

I totally hear you. I still have a long way to go to 100% (I think I'm at 88% or something), but that feeling of completion is one of the most fun things about the game for me.

After my last HC died I just haven't had the motivation to play. If anything I might actually roll a toon in WoW. I love the exploration in that game.
Edited by Requiescat#1416 on 11/27/2012 8:14 AM PST
Bringing the post up :(

Still hopeful that one day, I will receive the sigils that were promised to me and never delivered!
Still waiting.
Any news?
Still waiting... Praying the next patch fixes them. -_- *How many months has it been? 7?
Reminder bump.
Again. :(
Just wanted to bump and add that I also am missing feats of strength for 4 out of the 5 promotions, with the exception of wizard. Hoping to get an update on a fix soon.
It has been 7 months and still not a single one. This has to be the worst customer service I have ever experienced
Still hoping that I'll receive them. Soon. :(
How come we have not gotten a blue response yet? The game came out over 7 months ago and I still have yet to receive any of the FoS or sigils.
Blizzard, I love your games. I have been playing Blizzard games since the launch of warcraft II Battle.net edition. I doubt I will stop, I highly enjoy Diablo III. As a matter of fact every Monday night I myself and 3 of my brothers along with a friend usually play Starcraft II or Diablo III (I just got 2 more copies of Diablo 3 so now all 5 of us have copies). I just would really really love to get these FoS. It just requires some communication on your end of what is going on along with some action. Please help and respond.
All I want for Christmas are my sigils which I rightfully deserve!
any word on an update blizzard? or are we forgotten?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]