Diablo® III

Demon Hunter damage changes?

This happens only when I am playing with my Demon Hunter. I will open my inventory and my damage starts low and climbs. My damage is about 33k. When I open my inventory my damage starts at around 18-23k and raises. I wait a few seconds it will reach it's max damage and stop; however if I exit my inventory and reopen it, it starts over. I jus want to make sure that while I play I am reaching my max damage and not what is posted in the begging when I open my inventory. Any thoughts???
Reply Quote
AHAHAHAHAHAH
Reply Quote
same thing here i have almost 16k damage soon i hit a mob it drops to little over 7k and slowly climbs back up.

also the damage during combat from battle text changes along with the on screen damage so yes i would assume there is a glitch affecting us all .....
Reply Quote
someone is telling me its my sharpshooter passive which it prolly has something to do with it but if thats just it then why do the numbers incrementually go back up instead of a quick jump by the 3% that passive gives is what im wondering now
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, I have 128k, during battle it drops to 12k and goes back up.
Battle numbers drop too, and for some reason my details say I have 100% crit chance, this also changes in battle, going to 28 and back up to 100. And also the 218% bonus exp ... ?

I only have this problem with my demon huntress.
Reply Quote
yeah I still dont understand what is sharpshooter can the damage be steady??somehow?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]