Diablo® III

Pages/Tomes of Jewelcrafting

I am now to the point that I need the Tomes of Jewelcrafting in order to level my Jeweler and all I get in drops are the Pages of Jewelcrafting. About a day or two ago I got a *tooltip* pop-up when I was adding the Pages from my bag to the ones in my Stash box saying that a Tome takes 5 Pages to make and basically telling me that I could combine 5 of the Pages to make a Tome. I have tried every which way to combine the Pages to make a Tome and nothing I do has worked. Has anyone else had this pop-up or problem? Does anyone know how to combine the Pages? I would really like to level my Jeweler but can't until I have the Tomes.
Reply Quote
They removed the combining of pages into tomes, reworking the system. Now how it works is Pages drop in Nightmare difficulty only, Tomes of JC/BS drop in Hell difficulty only, and Tomes of Secrets are Inferno only. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
That spanks. I was wondering why the tooltip wouldn't work. They need to remove the tip then, as we keep going crazy trying to make it work.
Reply Quote
Unreal. They have a tool tip but feature doesn't work.
Reply Quote
Great I have 46 pages of B/S and no tome; 9pages of J/T. Now I understand. Grrrrr
Reply Quote
It is now January 2013 and it is still not possible to combine pages. So i'm guessing these pages are worthless? What is the point in saving them?
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Penguii
It is now January 2013 and it is still not possible to combine pages. So i'm guessing these pages are worthless? What is the point in saving them?

So... why are you saving them?
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Penguii

The pages of Jewelcrafting are used to combine Flawless and Perfect Gems to the next tier and to upgrade the Jeweler from level 3 to 5.

The pages of Blacksmithing are used to upgrade the Blacksmith (don't remember which level) and to craft low-class equipment.

Also, you can combine 10 Pages in the respective artisan to make a Tome. Futhermore you can combine 10 Tomes to make a Tome of Secrets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]