Sylvan Pilon (Level 50) 529 DPS, 137 Str, 84 Vit
Donated by: Thadum < Contact Christos#1605
Currently used by: [Free]

Alliance Slayer (Level 48) 612 DPS Spear

Howling Chisel (Level 48) 560 DPS Sword, 64% Crit Damage

-----Update 7/02/12----

I have been getting alot of interest, so I have decided to try and manage things a bit better. I have also requested sticky, so more people can be aware of this service, and the more people use it, the more it is worth spending time and gold on!

Also, I think the idea has kind of expanded since it first started. Before it was helping people who are struggling to get to 60 level up, but now I think it would be a great way to encourage people to try new classes, and take away some of the pain to leveling up to 60! As a result, I might be putting up some more equip to help that! For example, a helmet with 25% More XP bonus!

-----About this program----

This idea was kind of inspired from something that Infinite from the forums said after I gave him a weapon with reduced level requirement (he was lvl 58), it nearly doubled his DPS, and he'd love to pass it on :)

Grinding from level 50-59 was such a pain, knowing that the good stuff only really starts at inferno. Well I am about to make things easier for you guys!

So basically I am "loaning" out a few weapons with reduced level requirements, varying in DPS. Here's what I know.

Level 59 1H cap out at about 500 DPS
Level 58 1H cap out at about 420 DPS
Level 57 1H cap out at about 400 DPS

So the weapons I am loaning out should help you a GREAT deal at the level you are :)

So here are they. I am already included the minimum level requirement, taking into consideration the reduced level stat)

-----Rules----
  • Try not to keep the weapon for too long, around 1 week should be enough to see you to level 60.
  • When you are done with the weapon, reply here, and I'll update and list it as 'free', so we can pass it onto the next person.
  • I know there is really no way for me to moderate any of this, so I just trust you guys will be good :)
Edited by Chensta#1677 on 7/3/2012 6:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I just bought a new weapon so I've got the one you gave me to pass on as well, just logged off after I saw this and am pretty ruined (sitting on about 8 hours sleep over the last two nights) so I'll post up the stats tomorrow. It wasn't quite as high dps as the ones you've posted but it's a 50 requirement.
Reply Quote
Awesome stuff guys!
Reply Quote
I'd love the Grand Master's Legion please :) I've just logged off, will be back on in about 16 hours, is it OK if I get it then?
Reply Quote
No prob, just add me ingame with Grand Master Legion in the message :) And I'll hook you up when I bump into you online
Reply Quote
No takers? These weapons are clean, I promise, cleaned the blood off em myself! :)
Reply Quote
I just sent you a friend request a moment ago :)
Reply Quote
chen i have a level 56 lower end dps 1h axe 374 dps 408 LOH 20% damage 145 str
Edited by Hawtpawketz#1912 on 6/24/2012 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you have anything for lower lvl? maybe lvl 54 barb?

Grinding with average gear just to get my self to 60 cause I have been given pretty decent gear from friends lvl 60 barb so I dont wanna buy stuff for 6 lvls :P

Otherwise I will have to grind for a fair few more hrs lol!

Im all for loans :)
Reply Quote
@ezzmay Add me ezzmay, battletag is my profile

@ultimatt I'll hook you up soon mate!

@Hawtpawketz not sure what you mean, is that the weapon your currently using, and you want to use one of the better ones? if so, let me know which one you want.
Reply Quote
nah it was for my barb but stopped playing her. if you think its good enough to loan out ill give it too ya. also its level 56+
Reply Quote
i'll also have a 550+ dps xbow 2her for you abit later today or tomorrow(depends how fast i level)
Reply Quote
thanks Hawt!

anyway, just given away one weapon, happy whacking :)
Reply Quote
Wanna add this one to the list (and possibly change the title to 50-59?). 657 dps, 117 vitality, socket, level 50 requirement.

I can either hand it back to you or someone can grab it direct from me.
Reply Quote
ok might be a nob question and im ok with admitting that but when you add in game do you need to put the # so Chensta#1677?

Sorry I have only added people in game never by typing it in...Im grinding inferno with my lvl 60 wiz too so I always find bits and peices...I have a few things I dont really want so I would be happy to give stuff out on loan or for nothing...I scratch your back you stratch min :P

I have a 53 barb a 60 wiz and a 14DH (hc and im to scared to play with rubberbanding the way it is) and once I get my barbie to 60 I will roll another char :) I think DH :)

I have a lvl 10 jewler and im happy to make gems for people if they give me the stuff to make, cheaper than the AH :) feel free to add me im friendly too :)
Reply Quote
ok might be a nob question and im ok with admitting that but when you add in game do you need to put the # so Chensta#1677?

Sorry I have only added people in game never by typing it in...Im grinding inferno with my lvl 60 wiz too so I always find bits and peices...I have a few things I dont really want so I would be happy to give stuff out on loan or for nothing...I scratch your back you stratch min :P

I have a 53 barb a 60 wiz and a 14DH (hc and im to scared to play with rubberbanding the way it is) and once I get my barbie to 60 I will roll another char :) I think DH :)

I have a lvl 10 jewler and im happy to make gems for people if they give me the stuff to make, cheaper than the AH :) feel free to add me im friendly too :)

Yeah you have to add the number, there can potentially be 1000 different people of the same name, the number defines the specific one.
Reply Quote
sent you a friend request chen. had to go out and mail a CV off so i can try get a damned job. stupid city not having lowtier work lol
Reply Quote
06/24/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Infinite
Yeah you have to add the number, there can potentially be 1000 different people of the same name, the number defines the specific one.

but Chensta1677 or with the hash? that was really my question...sounds pretty silly now im assuming its with the # lol!

I am at work (bored outta my brains so im just researching D3 items lol) so I will add you once I am home from work and riding my horse :) prob in 6 1/2 hrs :D
Reply Quote
06/24/2012 06:22 PMPosted by ezzmay

but Chensta1677 or with the hash? that was really my question...sounds pretty silly now im assuming its with the # lol!

I am at work (bored outta my brains so im just researching D3 items lol) so I will add you once I am home from work and riding my horse :) prob in 6 1/2 hrs :D

Ah right, actually not sure if you have to, but I know it works if you do so may as well :) When I added chen last night I just copied and pasted the battletag with the #.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]