Diablo® III

Auction house showing bid of 0 gold

I was biding on a item and now it tells me i got outbided and the new bid is.. 0 gold, it cant be sold it was a no buyout and the time isnt finished. I noticed more items in the ah having a bid of zero this morning. wtf?
Reply Quote
The current bid on these pants that I want is 0 gold. Can you actually set the starting bid to 0 on an item? I would test it but all I have are gems and crafting supplies in my inventory. If I try to bid on them error 31041 pops up. With the text (item name) bid failed
Edited by Shmedricko#1850 on 6/27/2012 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
same problem for me
Reply Quote
I'm seeing this same thing. After it has a 0 bid, you can't do anything with it.
Reply Quote
There is a whole bunch of items in AH currently showing bids of 0 gold. If you try to bid on them, it says you can buyout for 0, and of course if you try buyout it fails.
Reply Quote
I can't see what other people has bid on my items'.

:(

Bug?
Edited by Gilgameshan#2449 on 6/27/2012 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My item is on the AH and i can see that the bid for it is 0 gold. This means that nobody can bid on it since (Error 31041) pops up. I'm concerned because i set the starting auction value at 20m (est worth of item 70m). Somebody has already bid for it at the minimum value of 20m and with this new bug whereby people can no longer bid on the item since the bid is '0' gold, I'm worried that the item will sell for much less than I intended. Please do address the issue. Thanks. Oh yes, i noticed that several other items that have no buyout (N/A buyout) but a minimum bid only have this 0 gold bug. I have another item that's selling perfectly fine but just this item and a myriad of other items that i can see on the market.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
I have an auction posted and the same thing is happening to it. I am so unreal pissed off because I started it with a low bid as well and now the lucky person that bid low is going to win it without anyone to buy it out or bid higher. This is completely unacceptable from blizzard and needs to get fixed asap and any auctions need to be canceled where this bugged occurred. This is the type of thing that might push me over the edge to quit playing this game :(
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Just had my 50m + belt sold for 14.5m because of this bug, I am so annoyed.
Reply Quote
I sold some pieces of my set to get enought gold to buy the item and them it is bugged. its so frustrating
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
any responses? The item i want ends in 1 hour and 53 minutes and i can't even bid on it. ffs.

0 gold can't bid on it.
Edited by Mistaclean#1138 on 6/27/2012 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here. I bid on something last night for 2 million. The bid got up to 1.2 million with me winning. Woke up this morning and the bid is at 0 and I'm still winning.
Reply Quote
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc119/narsasuk/BUG%20REPORT/AH0GOLDBUG.jpg

Attached is a link with an example of an item in the auction house having the bug, hope this helps with identifying the problem. Thanks.
Edited by Malicious#6970 on 6/27/2012 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Holy crap I'm thinking of the poor person who posted literally the most godly amulet ever--almost max crit dmg roll, max crit chance roll, over 200 intellect, and over 60 all resist...that thing was probably the best item on the AH for me and I tried over and over to bid for it at all sorts of prices. I would be really really upset if that sold for a lowball price.
Reply Quote
I'm going to end up losing 20-30mil to this bug because I had 4-5 high price items up for bid only.

Thanks for all the bugs and great game Blizzard A+

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…
Reply Quote
Well hopefully it's resolved soon =( gonna lose my millions at this rate.
Reply Quote
same problem for me
Reply Quote
Yeah same problem for me. I seem to be the current winner for a bid on an item, and it is showing 0 gold as the current bid. I really hope this bug doesn't cause me to lose my gold and the item itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]