Diablo® III

Error 3003

(Locked)

For an hour now I have been getting this msg when i try to log in

"Cannot establish a connection with the Battle.net service. Please check the [Server Status]page and ensure you are currently connected to the internet. [Error 3003]"

My internet connection is fine, the server is up, and i was playing without problem just a couple of hours ago.
Support Forum Agent
Have you've tried the following?

Deleting the Battle.net Caches
    1. Delete the following
  • Delete the Battle.net folder located in Users/Shared.
  • Delete the Battle.net folder located in Users/Shared/Blizzard.
  • 2. Run the Diablo III Launcher and let the launcher apply all updates. Do not hit Play until the launcher states Game is up to date.
    3. Attempt to log in.
Yes It logged me out and when I tried to log in I got the same error message.

Have you've tried the following?Deleting the Battle.net Caches1. Delete the followingDelete the Battle.net folder located in Users/Shared.Delete the Battle.net folder located in Users/Shared/Blizzard.2. Run the Diablo III Launcher and let the launcher apply all updates. Do not hit Play until the launcher states Game is up to date.3. Attempt to log in.

Tried this but still can't log in. The tabs on the left corner are greyed-out as well.
Support Forum Agent
Try this to see if it helps at all.

DNS Flush and renew Lease
    -Navigate to Applications/Utilities and open Terminal
    -Type in the following commands:
    sudo killall -HUP mDNSRespondersudo killall mDNSRespondersudo dscacheutil -flushcache
    -Then go in your Network pref pane => Advanced and click "Renew DHCP lease"
    -Attempt to connect to the game.

Since you are entering in a sudo command, it will ask for your admin user name and password, which is fine.
Edited by Machkhan on 6/27/2012 11:28 AM PDT
i've tried all the above and still can't log in with error 3003... please help ><
My internet is active and currently experience the same error message.
Windows 7 user and just play it 2 days ago and everything is fine.
I checked the server status, the Asia region is fine too.
Please help?
My internet is active as well. It says,
"Cannot establish a connection with the Battle.net service. Please check the [Server Status]page and ensure you are currently connected to the internet. [Error 3003]. HELP! AMERICAS server is also up, what's wrong with the server?
Edited by x3033#6585 on 7/3/2012 6:12 AM PDT
Awth.. same thing happen to me, don't know what's the problem
I still can't connect. It also says, you have been disconnected from the Battle.net service. Geeez..
Edited by x3033#6585 on 7/3/2012 6:23 AM PDT
Same thing here, I was be able to log in & play this morning.please help!
same things happening for me...
maybe the servers down because awhile ago i was playing then there was this 15 Min Countdown that the servers are gonna shut down so.... lets wait
( have the same problem to)
can't play starcraft 2 either, eventhough, my starter edition account works for both, and asia and europe servers works fine, what is wrong with the us server blizzard?
The same problem occur to me right now.. any I've tried the solution stated from Machkan, it doesn't help. :(
having the same problem error 3003 and cant establise connection. Servers are all fine though. is this a problem many have? or did i something wrong myself? Maybe us.battle.net can tell something about this?
Error 3003 Fix:
1. Close Diablo 3 for the mean time.
2. Open c:\Users\User_Account\My Documents\Diablo III
Note: I am using Windows 7.
3. Remove or rename D3Prefs.txt to D3Prefs.txt_bak.
4. Run Diablo 3 launcher again and you should see the Intro movie of Blizzard.
5. Login and your account will now connect to battle.net server.
@Mec
i just did that and nothing happened still
Cannot establish a connection with the Battle.net service. Please check the [Server Status]page and ensure you are currently connected to the internet. [Error 3003]
Same thing here - same error message...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]