Diablo® III

Error 3003

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
@DrSteffer - The characters are saved server side for that region. Were you able to logout and back into that region and see if they appear?

@Gizmo- Are you still getting this error? What happens if you try to switch a different region and log on? Your characters won't be on the other region, but this tests basic connectivity. Then you can switch back and attempt to connect again.
I don't get that error now, now I get

"Failed To Download. If problem persists contact customer support."

when I try to launch.
Support Forum Agent
@Gizmo - Your error seems to be a bit more complex. Can you send me your Battle.net logs so I can look at this? After you do the steps below, this zip file should be less than 2 MB.

Obtaining Battle.net Logs
    1. Navigate to /Users/Shared
    2. Right-click the Battle.net folder and select Copy Battle.net
    3. Right-click anywhere on the Desktop and select Paste item.
    4. Go into each sub folder (Agent, Agent.[build], Client, Blizzard Launcher.[build], Setup) in the new Battle.net folder on your desktop and delete the all following apps:
  • Any Agent.app (the application itself)
  • Any Blizzard Launcher.app (the application itself)
  • Error Reporter
  • Any World of Warcraft, Diablo III or StarCraft II Setup files
  • 5. Now right-click the Battle.net folder and select Compress "Battle.net"

Now you can email the compressed (zip) file to macsupport@blizzard.com. This way I have all your logs and can investigate further. Make sure you put the URL and thread title in the body so I can know what issue we're talking about.
That should be sent now, thanks for your help.
Support Forum Agent
Interesting. It is failing to get the latest version of Agent, thus getting this error. Here is what I found:

#-----------------------------------------------------------
# System started at 2012-10-04 23:14:52.7231
# system: [removed]
#-----------------------------------------------------------
23:15:24.7358 UpdaterImpl - Failed to get remote version info for 'Agnt'.
23:15:56.9264 UpdaterImpl - Failed to get remote version info for 'Clnt'.
23:16:29.3921 OnDemandUpdater - Failed to download.
23:17:01.3962 UpdaterImpl - Failed to get remote version info for 'Clnt'.

Your version of Agent is 524. The current version of Agent is 1363. Have you played from this connection before?
I did delete the caches, as suggested in your earlier post, this isn't anything to do with that is it?
I have played from this connection before, in fact, not 24 hours ago I was playing from it.
Support Forum Agent
Yea if you removed the Battle.net folder which had the latest version of Agent, it will try to redownload it.

Question, do you still have this in your trash to put back and see if it helps?

Also, have you've done some basic troubleshooting and see if power cycling helps in this case?

Power cycle network devices
    1. Unplug your modem and router (if you have one.)
    2. Let them set for 30-60 seconds.
    3. Plug them back in modem first, then the router.
    4. Test
Restored those files, it now just hangs at the initializing.... stage of the launcher.

Would that I could reboot the router, It's a university connection I have no control over.

Scrap that, it got as far as launching the game now, it just took a few minutes to initialise.

Now it is failing to connect to the Battle.net server with error 3003.
Edited by Gizmo#2458 on 10/4/2012 5:54 PM PDT
Support Forum Agent
That makes a bit more sense. This might be the network itself having these hiccups. Have you checked with your network admin there to see if they can detect any issues? What happens when you switch to a different region (like Asia) to attempt to connect?
Ok, that doesn't make any difference, still the same problem.
I fear it may be a problem with the network here. I've not checked with the network admin as it's 3am here.

I guess I'm out of luck for this evening, will come back tomorrow and try to get it working again.

Thanks for all your help.
im having this type of error too..
Support Forum Agent
We're still in maintenance: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893719940
I have same issue, first it was error 3003, clear cache did't help and than (several minutes later) it became error 33 (in the step of authentication) despite US server was up.

UPD. It fixed in ~30 minutes itself
Edited by fsbmain#2656 on 12/11/2012 12:06 PM PST
i have the error 3003, i am on america server, i try to change to asia server, then the problem occur, now i stuck on the "blizzard agent updating", any solution? (the server status show everything is up)
same here... tryed everything... Flush dns, bnet cache... developers help!
I have the same error 3003 ,only Asia works properly ... but i dont want to play in the Asia region i need the europe !!! Tryed almost everything BLIZZARD ,PLEASE!!!! HELP ! I' have just bought the game!!! and i'm very disapointed!!
same as this guy ... what is this ? i cant play with that lagg on asian servers ... i wanna play on european because i live in europe .... :'(
I am Getting the error code 3003 at the Server Authentication Window:

Authenticating Credentials.... there it stop`s and I get: Error During Logon Error 3003...

Please HELP!!!!!!
Edited by Thiger#2118 on 1/2/2013 2:42 PM PST
Same. Seems to be a central problem.
Can we hope for a quick fix?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]