Diablo® III

Error 3003

(Locked)

3003 error on Americas servers but connected fine to Europe. didn't try Asia...
Got the same error. I wonder how long it will take for this to be rectified. The last time I had an issue with this game it took nearly 3 weeks until I was able to play it again, and the fix came from a guru not affiliated with Blizzard on these forums. They need more people like him/her on their payroll.

I did enjoy this at the bottom of the page though:

"Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated."

The line "We take these seriously". Umm okay, well how about taking the critisism from the people who paid for this game seriously?
Pls Fix this Issue asap !!
Or at least give us estimation on when this will be fix.
having this issue as well... is Blizz aware it is an issue yet?
Blizzard is afk at the moment come back tomorrow.
Its my only off day to play and this happens. Seriously?
Can't login as well.
Pfiou im not alone here :)
this is kinda stupid how can they not avoid an error
they got on the Europe servers especially when its only some people getting the error because my brother is playing right next to me on the same internet as me. i paid for a game not to read server errors that people have already had and for some reason cannot be prevented
I'd be surprised if this gets fixed before Monday. But European and Asian servers are up so i guess i will have to play an alt there until Blizz pulls their heads out of ......
85 Gnome Rogue
servers are up guys!
HAH servers were compromised and information was stolen again. People are talking about it on blizzhackers. Hope my account is still there. Good luck if you don't have Authenicator!
im still not working.
Yah servers are up but ppl cannot login....
85 Gnome Rogue
its working now guys you can log in
yup im in.
Yes, its working now
=D
Was in briefly and then got DC again and now fluctuating between 3003 and 73 errors......give me a refund Blizzard you incompetent fools!!!!
Support Forum Agent
Is this issue still occurring?

If it is, please let me know what server (region) you are attempting to access (Asia, The Americas, Europe).
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]