Diablo® III

Keep disconnecting

(Locked)

I completely removed the game with the guide on the battle net webpage, i re-installed the game and still have this problem... please do something.
BTW blizz, I am experiencing this kind of issue on all of my characters after the New Patch and only in Solo mode. Never in a public game
I started having this happen to me last night. I haven't had any issues prior to this, but it has gotten to the point where I can't stay connected long enough to even finish a single dungeon. Every 3-5 minutes I'm getting disconnected, doesn't matter if I'm playing solo or in a group. It happens on all of the acts, regardless of MPlvl.
d/c every 3-5 minutes... usually when i have nv5, happens on all chars, really fun losing loot, deaths, single player game, ---not happy

makes keywarden runs.. impossible.

the Game map should exist for 5 minutes on disconnect.
Edited by zhr44432#1712 on 10/27/2012 8:39 AM PDT
I'm having the same problem. 3-5 minutes. solo or in multiplayer game. lvl60 Monk. any update on this issue?
I'm having the same problem.. What can I do?
94 Goblin Shaman
all right i guess u diablo suckers could care less about how well the game plays and if the fans who whated for ever for this so called game and then u fucs put it internet bassed so we have to dill with !@#$ty internet connections and %^-*ty severs that cant keep up with the people that play the game. I wish i hadent wasted my money on diablo III cause it sux.
Happens to me as well....
having this happen a lot
in my observations, this only occurs when I am speed running Act 3 solo and 100% occurs in the breached keep
avoid the keep, I don't get disconnected

I don't get it -.- Annoying way to lose 5 stacks
I gonna stop play this game till next update, i got disconnect like 10 times, and every time i still connect and was still the server, i miss some chance grab the rare item and not able to kill the boss or key warden as result of this, why is pt play this game when you get punish instead of reward.
THIS IS HOW I FIXED THE SERVER DISCONNECTS THAT I'VE BEEN SINCE PATCH 1.03. I'LL POST THE LINKS DOWN BEFORE. SO POST THIS AROUND AND MSG ME IF U STILL HAVE PROBLEM AND I'LL HELP AS BEST AS I CAN.
*follow directions
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/opening-ports-for-the-blizzard-downloader-on-windows-7-firewall
*Router # from blizz
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-network-ports-information
THIS IS HOW I FIXED THE SERVER DISCONNECTS THAT I'VE BEEN SINCE PATCH 1.03. I'LL POST THE LINKS DOWN BEFORE. SO POST THIS AROUND AND MSG ME IF U STILL HAVE PROBLEM AND I'LL HELP AS BEST AS I CAN.
*follow directions
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/opening-ports-for-the-blizzard-downloader-on-windows-7-firewall
*Router # from blizz
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-network-ports-information
i cant play this anymore. disconnect from server every time i get 5nv or 5-10 mins. is it is my firewall or its the game server?
I tried these...........
it's not working for my WW BB.....
cant log in keep getting error 3006, anyone else having the same issue?
OMG
WW BB bug was already happened on Aug.
And this bug hasn't fixed??????
This is getting very annoying...Nothing has been done to address this issue!
GG
Hi all,

I was having problems with disconnects with my WW Barbarian - much like many of you on the forums - I don't know if this will help but it worked for me and I've seen it mentioned before in the forums.

A few weeks ago I was screwing around with the settings, I jacked my frame rate way up, and later had forgotten that I had done this. This is what was causing my disconnects. I moved the frame rate back down to 60fps and I haven't had a disconnect since.

I hope this helps.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]