Diablo® III

Keep disconnecting

(Locked)

I also have this problem.
I don't have to login to diablo again, I don't notice any lag but keep gettings disconnects.

The internet connection works just fine, girlfriend is playing other games on the same connection without any problems at all.
Same thing happens to me. There's no lag or precursor like everything standing still and you're abilities not firing. Just instant disconnect.
http://pastebin.com/NQVkGby1

here's my D3Debug file.... after the recent patch i started getting dc'd saying my client has lost connection and i get kicked out.. while all of my friend in that game are still logged in and playing.. and yeah i was using whirlind barb... so
View profile
My disconnect came when I switched out Blinding Flash to test out Sweeping Wind on my monk. When I used Sweeping Wind by using the number keys to activate it. The game client disconnected so I say it is not just a WW barbarian problem.
Same thing keeps happening to me and I play a WW barb, its really annoying.
I've noticed that I'll usually get disconnected when I either pause the game, which most often results in an instant disconnect,or sometimes if I try to enter a message in any chat i will get an error and then disconnected.Sometimes regardless of all that I will get disconnected any ways.Try to not pause the game or use chat and see what happens.
same as everyone else, this just started happening recently, quite irritating to keep losing my 5 stack and restarting my runs over and over and over, pls fix this.
monk, sweeping wind and tempest rush, not sure whats causing the crashes, but its never happened before like this constantly crashing.
After running a trace route these are my results:

Tracing route to 12.130.244.193 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms phub.net.cable.rogers.com [192.168.0.1]
2 8 ms 9 ms 7 ms 7.11.152.1
3 13 ms 11 ms 11 ms 67.231.221.133
4 37 ms 15 ms 11 ms 24.153.5.142
5 19 ms 12 ms 22 ms pos-0-0.gw01.pr.phub.net.cable.rogers.com [66.185.81.174]
6 30 ms 28 ms 27 ms 69.63.248.97
7 28 ms 28 ms 27 ms tengigabitethernet3-1.ar4.nyc1.gblx.net [67.17.156.109]
8 102 ms 101 ms 101 ms 192.205.34.77
9 102 ms 107 ms 104 ms cr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.129.98]
10 102 ms 102 ms 101 ms gar29.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.129.241]
11 102 ms 103 ms 103 ms 12-122-254-238.attens.net [12.122.254.238]
12 102 ms 106 ms 102 ms mdf001c7613r0004-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net [12.129.193.250]
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.
Ok I've actually found out that my disconnects are directly related to when the WAN uptime on my router resets once an hour. The disconnects that happen to me in-game happen at the exact time when the counter resets. At least for me this seems to be an issue that I'll have to try and solve with my idiot isp.
Ok....still unplayable...

Got 5 nv,,,go to the guardian key...disconnect
Well at least I know I'm not the only one who has problems with the game suddenly crashing when entering certain areas. Thing is is seems to be different areas for different people. I for one get a guaranteed crash every time I try to enter the halls of agony in act 1 and I know there's other areas that have the same effect.

Now I have seen blue posts suggesting its the outdated drivers for the video card etc etc etc...I have tried updating the drivers and still, the same crash results are happening.

I have read about people reinstalling the game multiple times over, and no success.

Basically all I'm trying to get at is it's really annoying to build up 5 stacks of NV only to be kicked right out. I mean....how, how does this kind of error just suddenly come about after the release of a new patch. Never had a single problem before this. Please get a fix out soon! I am not going to start playing around with my bios and what not to crack my computer to work for this game.
Exact same issue. PLEASE RESOLVE THIS!
I played for a couple hours this afternoon and all was fine. Now the last 3 games Ive played have disconnected me after about 15 minutes. Im either in The Royal Crypts at these times, or in New Tristram. Playing alone.

Ive not had this problem until now. Please help us. What can we try? And what are you doing to address this?

After disconnect, it gives another error 37 I think/// Sends to char page, then errors back to LOGIN screen saying "unable to retrieve hero".
So I tried logging in one time, but it hung on connecting to BNET. I had to close and restart D3. [Almost feels like a password Hack going on.... the way its happening, in timed intervals it seems, and a possible retrieval of incripted password data??..
I say this because of what I see is going on with AH right now too. Same things in a way, but possibly way worse. But Im a newb so what do I know...?

I will be resetting my password just to be safe, and hope this scheduled downtime is to address this issue.
Edited by Rendarius#1477 on 10/18/2012 10:20 PM PDT
I was having the exact same problem,until like I've said,it was my isp's fault. My apologies to Blizzard for blaming this on them for the last two weeks.
I have the same issue since new patch. I just keep playing for 15mins and then get disconnected, no display of disconnection though, then whole game just freezes and only my character moves. Its been 3-4 days and i cannot play without getting pissed.
My problem is more about lagging than disconnecting.
500 ms ping on average. The 1.0.5 has definitely made the performance worse,
and it's quite stressful now.
Same problem for weeks and weeks , start playing ... one maybe two minutes in and it freezes up and disconnects me. My ISP Modem/Router are all up to date , modern and working without issues. Something within the game or Blizzard or Battlenet is not working properly and i've spent 60$ on a game i can't play for more than a minute at a time.

Anyone else feel like they've wasted 60$ ? I know i sure do. I believe i deserve a full refund.

Is there an estimated time on when this issue may be resolved ?

Does anyone at Blizzard care about the fact that a game is out that does not work for many of its customers. Is this a joke or what because thats what it feels like to me. A 60$ joke on me.
Lost one infernal machine due to disconnect, while fighting against uber bosses. I really like this new feature but now I won't put any time in farming keys and !@#$ only to loose everything due to a *** disconnect...

Playing monk with tempest rush and sweeping winds cyclone if that matters somehow.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]