Diablo® III

Tal Rasha Set Question

I recently purchased the helm to get another 3% lightning damage and I didnt see a significant change to my DPS displayed, it seemed to only show the extra 28 Int I got from the tal rasha helm compared to my old helm. So...

How does this set work, I am currently up to 3 pieces.

1) Is the +3%fire +3% lightning not reflected on my DPS shown in details?

2) I can see the fire damage burning enemies with conflag. as a passive but I do not see any effects from the "+3% lightning damage". Is there some type of build to make the +3% lightning have added effects that I am missing?

3) Considering getting a 4th piece but the only logical choice would be the amulet yet I am hesitating because I would lose some INT and about 6% crit chance by replacing my current ammy. Is having a complete set to get +3% cold worth it or should I not sacrifice 6% crit. I am currently at around 36% crit chance so that would bring me down to 30%.

Thank you in advance for responses and helpful insight as this is a tricky set to understand.

-Kforce
Reply Quote
The only good part of all that set that i find useful is the armor.
I have armor and helmet, but only use armor, and mine isnt that good.

Best armor is one with 650 armor, and 3 sockets.

the set bonus isnt that good.
Reply Quote
Increases to specific sources of damage aren't going to show in your character sheet. You'll have to do a little math to figure out if the +% specific damage is worth it, but I'm pretty confident there are much better DPS options for you. I would only complete Tal Rasha's set for the achievement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]