Diablo® III

What is the Prime Evil ?

As the title says. What is it? Cause I'm really lost on this one.
From Journals:
- Diablo, The Lord of Terror: "Diablo was the youngest of the Prime Evils..."
- Azmodan, The Lord of Sin: "The Valrous manuscripts list Belial as the best battlefield commander of all demons, having defeated the angels many times in the Eternal Conflict across Pandemonium and the Prime Evils in the demonic civil..."
- Belial, The Lord of Lies: "(...) it is said that he manipulated Azmodan into revolt against the Prime Evils..."

Ok, so the Prime Evils are 3 brothers, Diablo, Baal, Mephisto. Fine, I get it. And then you tell me that I should piss my pants cause Diablo's plan is to become the Prime Evil, the greatest evil one can imagine, its final form. Yeah that would be impressive if you hadn't called the Three with that name all the time.

Makes no sense.
Reply Quote
Prime Evils= Plural

Prime Evil =Singular

basically Diablo is saying he's now the SOLE power in hell, and he doesn't want to share
Reply Quote
And 3 isn't better than 1 because as the game explains the Evils were never able to conquer Heaven because they fought amongst themselves for who would claim the spoils before they had ever won. "They had always undone themselves". So when Diablo becomes The Prime Evil there is no such fighting and he is able to conquer Heaven easily because for some reason the Angles are really squishy.
Reply Quote
Those ****ing elite soul lashers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]