Diablo® III

Rubber-Banding Issue with Tempest Rush

I have had this issue occur more than a couple dozen times on my Monk, and I will try my best to accurately describe what the conditions are when the rubber banding occurs. I'm so tired of seeing it happen, and I want to do my part to help you guys fix it.

To be specific, this is not an issue with lag. Each time it happens, I can see monsters moving around on my screen, and when I am rubber-banded back to some location, I don't see any change in the normal behavior and movement of monsters, they seem to be unaffected. I've also had this occur in both multiplayer and single player sessions.

I have a suspicion that this bug is tied directly to desecration. Elites with that affix cast desecrate on me, and then when I try to Tempest rush away, I get rubber-banded back on to that exact spot. It's very frustrating! This bug occurs against elites that do not have the vortex affix, so I'm certain that I am not being pulled back by that ability.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I'm having extremely frustrating rubber banding issues on my DH. Obviously I die when it happens and I haven't been 60 for long so I really dont have a lot of gold on my hands to waste in repairs on issues that are out of my control
Reply Quote
Bump for justice, this rubberband issue is keeping my HC monk from progressing to inferno.

it has also already killed my first monk.

Blizzard incase you didn't know, one of the best survival skills monk has only works SOME of the time. PLEASE fix this I don't want to die again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]