Diablo® III

Achievements Achievements Achievements

I'm gradually working my way through Diablo 3 achievements. If you'd like company, like me, add your battletag......

ReaperKills#6794
Reply Quote
I find the achievements to be.... Lacking in requiring any actual skill to achieve. When you can get an achievement for things like repairing a piece of gear, or wearing 2 types of items at once, I suddenly feel no need to go out of my way to obtain any of the achievements in this game. Just my opinion.
Reply Quote
How many ya got so far. I'm over 3800
Reply Quote
2820 here :( working on the hardcore ones too.
Reply Quote
I'm at 3700 and 81% through all achievements I need one more co-op achievement if anyone wants to help me get to 100% add me

Wings#1524
Reply Quote
working on my Softcore's jewelrycrafter. I thought with RMAH we would be able to sell or trade our toons and that it would be Softcores that we could do that with, so I made a bunch I was gonna level to 60 get the achiev and then sell them if I could get a good price or keep and use in pvp.
Reply Quote
I'm on 3980, going for the 10 x lvl60s atm, 9 down 1 more to go (then deleting one and going HC)... Some of these achievements are a long slog I tell you what, and really push your santiy to the limits.

I still have nightmares about the time I went for the "wheel of misfortune" , got it eventually but wow what a grind that was. I never want to see the desolate sands ever again.

And "heroes' new clothes", dont even get me started on that one.
Edited by cleaner667#1331 on 8/20/2012 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm in for these as well!
Haken#1351
Reply Quote
I was thinking about the achievements and I was wondering if we get any other rewards besides banner improvements. It would be great if we could get some sort of reward other than bragging rights. Well I guess bragging right are the point of it which I;m on board with, but maybe a better way to display it, something more extravagant. I've played games where you can obtain titles, maybe special uniform items or something that says I put in the time to get the achievement.

Food for thought anyone else got any ideas?

Dome Smicker
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]