Diablo® III

18+ rares per elite pack - easy gold

Video links with me showing how it's done... Easy peasy.
At least 18 rares each time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBxuy8PUEI&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
interesting multibox
Reply Quote
Yeah, that highlights pretty well why I stopped playing monk.
So god damn boring. I hope the "class adjustment patch" allows monks to use active abilities to deal damage.
Reply Quote
Glad to see someone is having fun in the game
Reply Quote
18+ rares PER elite pack. PER ELITE PACK <-----

No. Just no

Bug with them. If you kill them at the exact same time with specific abilities (I haven't been able to get it to work with the Wizard) you get drops from every champion as if they were the last of the pack. If you have 5-stack of NV, you get the guaranteed rare each time as well. He's multiboxing 4 Monks, meaning he gets at least 12 but more likely 18-24.

He means champions, not elites.
Reply Quote
very nice!
Reply Quote
how can this be legal?
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
how can this be legal?

This isn't legal. While multi-boxing and using outside apps is okay in WoW, it's very clear in the D3 TOS/EULA that NO OUTSIDE apps, helpers, utilities, etc. are legal.

Unfortunately, the OP is probably going to get himself banned by posting his bragging video.

In other words, don't try this at home, kids. :p

minor edit for clarity
Edited by Galx#1555 on 6/27/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Welcome be being banned. Bashiok said you CANNOT multibox unless you have 1 account per computer. Hope you didn't like your accounts.
Reply Quote
I can't believe someone actually invested money into multiple copies
Reply Quote
06/27/2012 03:24 PMPosted by SinR
how can this be legal?

He's paid for 4 licenses of the game and is actively playing all 4.

I think the technique he uses to get it will get nerfed in a future patch, but Multiboxing is NOT a violation of the EULA/TOS. Blizzard has even said so in Warcraft.

Actually hes only actively playing one and botting with the other 3. And it actually is against the TOS to multibox Bashiok said this before the game was released.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4662316663?page=2
Reply Quote
I can't believe someone actually invested money into multiple copies

That's what I was thinking.
Reply Quote

Welcome be being banned. Bashiok said you CANNOT multibox unless you have 1 account per computer. Hope you didn't like your accounts.

actually no, you can open as many client as you want as long it does not involve a third party program.

ie. the -launch trick is allowed
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Great, they're finally going to nerf exploding palm exploits. Been using this for weeks now :(
Reply Quote

actually no, you can open as many client as you want as long it does not involve a third party program.

ie. the -launch trick is allowed

Launching multiple clients is allowed, yes. But I believe what the others were getting at is the program you use to control all the characters at once is not allowed. It was a grey area on whether this was allowed or not back when it happened in WoW. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it basically falls into the same line as using macros where you press one button and multiple actions are executed at once.
Edited by Iris#1357 on 6/27/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]