Diablo® III

1.0.3b Delayed (Updated)

Maybe ill ask again.. Can anyone tell me if you are getting Error 3006 this morning? (plz dont rage at me.. LOL) thank you :)
yep then went ok again
Farmed Act 2 for 40 minutes, still getting ilvl 55 rare drops from elite packs. Got 5 of them actually.
Can you fix your damn servers?! We all want that!
Farmed act 3 for about an hour, got 4 level 63 items, 1 came with 4 stacks the others with 5 stacks including 1 from siege.
is the server still down ?
View profile
In general we tend to not provide release dates or specific timeframes for patches due to the complexity of the updates, and the possibility that we’ll discover an issue that keeps us from releasing it on time. We discovered a few such issues late into the testing of 1.0.3b, which means it won’t hit this week as previously mentioned.

However, we know that a number of changes in 1.0.3b have been highly anticipated, and so we spent the better part of today pulling specific changes that did not run into testing issues out of 1.0.3b, and turning them into hotfixes. These include the Inferno drop increases among a couple others, and will be applied with off-peak rolling restarts tomorrow morning. We’ll also be updating the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6214196/Diablo_III_Hotfixes_-_June_Updated_612-6_13_2012#blog"]June hotfix blog[/url] with specific changes (including new drop rates) tomorrow morning after we manage to wrangle up a cup of coffee.

This is the kind of timely info that has been lacking sometmes and is really important to provide. Thank you.
nerf kulle hell plz. Y_Y
100 Orc Shaman
06/28/2012 07:35 AMPosted by Tiapriestess

Your not so good with maths are you?

What I said has *what* to do with math? I think you need to go back to school to figure out why this had nothing to do with math.

patch = X(Problems) - Y(Solutions)
1(Problems)=1(Solutions) (Solutions are = to Problems and when they cancel the problem is "solved"... hopefully)
X>Y
remove n problems with n hotfix solutions (to make some people happy)
now there remain (X-n)Problems
patch = (X-n)Problems - (Y-n)Solutions

hotfix =n(Problems) - n(Solutions)
100 Orc Shaman

I hope you're not saying you found pokemon to be difficult.

I'm too old for the pokemon band wagon. I was merely playing a joke (haha funny?)

Well I appreciate the joke then. And I should have seen that.
View profile
When can we look forward to some game mechanic fixes ?

All we see is economy related fixes .. and for alot of us .. we just dont care

EDIT : this is what people complain about when it comes to communication

you make a post about a big change to the game plan .. then turn and walk away to let the community guess at the answers to their questions ?

and you wonder why people think Blues disregard the community >_>

This

Turn and walk away? They have to have sleep sometime. This was posted last night, if he starts at 8 am, that is a very long day. But you want instant response? People do have a life and it doesn't involve meeting your schedule.
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 6/28/2012 8:05 AM PDT
06/28/2012 08:01 AMPosted by noobithree
So how's the new drop rate? Buff? Nerfed? Did jack nuthing?

Jack nuthing.
06/27/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Bashiok
If your gonna be snide, tell me this, why is it that you keep nerfing things then fixing them a patch later?

Our time machine is broken.

You are king :) haahhaaha tnx 4 that i hope you will join us same times on EU forums :)
please please do not nerf the lv. 62-63 item drop rates in act 1 and 2 inferno.
View profile
I like this better, honestly. Issues arise, that's not a problem. I like targeted dates, and if you can't make it, no problem! At least we know what's going on. And throw in the fact that some things are being pulled out and hotfixed, even better! Thanks again.
06/28/2012 08:11 AMPosted by SaleBG

Our time machine is broken.

You are king :) haahhaaha tnx 4 that i hope you will join us same times on EU forums :)

Seems as if the poster was asking for a snide comment. Funny though. Never understood the rage against the guy.
06/28/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Yaddar

judging by my first 2 MF runs of the day, I'd say the 62-63 drop rate in act 2 has been slightly increased.

could just be luck of the drop though
06/27/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Lycanar
To be honest I doubt most people care about anything except the drop changes. Although I am curious what other changes you were planning on adding in 1.0.3b? I think the only think we know about is the drop changes.

I care about Magic Find not working on chests.

I care about items not dropping from objects.

I also think the fact that when you break 36 jars and get nothing, and #37 drops 100 gold it is a bit ridiculous. They went way over-kill on this nerf. Because blizzard doesn't know how to use a scalpel, they only know how to use a sledge hammer.

These were changes they put in to fight gold farmers and people that went around doing nothing else but breaking jars with GF/MF sets, but they destroyed a lot of the fun in the game for everyone else. They were very ill thought out and rash changes.

If you're running around breaking pots, you don't need to play diablo, go play some free facebook game, it takes about the same amount of brain cells.
06/28/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Telal

judging by my first 2 MF runs of the day, I'd say the 62-63 drop rate in act 2 has been slightly increased.

could just be luck of the drop though

I hope act2 gets fixed along with 3-4. Full clearing an act for an inventory full of level 50 gear is not fun.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]