Diablo® III

1.0.3b Delayed (Updated)

awwww I hope to see the improvements to AH interface...it's making me sadder everyday since the gear I want is becoming more and more rare or hard to search with only three filters!
i guess no d3 for me for another week... dam
please remove the GAH and force player to use RMAH only
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
When can we look forward to some game mechanic fixes ?

All we see is economy related fixes .. and for alot of us .. we just dont care

$$$ First, thats what blizzard care. Not any of us.

If they can't fix RMAH, they won't fix anything.

RMAH is they way to make $$$

People like you will NEVER be happy. Please do us all a favor and uninstall and leave.
06/27/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Raynor
EDIT: still keeping it uninstalled till im able to face smash and die constantly without having to spend everything i have to just play the game

you can already do half of that!
So are you guys going to release the numbers for the loot tables?
Too late. I allready unistalled this game. You need more than these patches to fix this .
yea yea patch with fixes but..... when? a week? 2 weeks?
TY Bashiok, its good to see the communication. Looking forward to the hotfix, any idea when it will hit EU servers?
06/27/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Bashiok
we spent the better part of today pulling specific changes that did not run into testing issues out of 1.0.3b, and turning them into hotfixes

This, along with the heads up, is much appreciated i am sure.

06/27/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Bashiok
after we manage to wrangle up a cup of coffee

wran·gle / raNGgəl / Noun: A dispute or argument, typically one that is long and complicated.

If i had to argue with my coffee every morning i'm not sure i'd make it through the day!

Edited by Dragonfly#1941 on 6/27/2012 8:44 PM PDT
As long as we get the drop rate increase, I'm happy!
Hmm...haven't played in almost a week. I might have to actually log in and farm a day or two to see these new drop rates in action. Do they effect act 1, or they just fixing act 3 and 4 rates?
85 Draenei Paladin
please remove the GAH and force player to use RMAH only
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ya totally makes tons of sense.....
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]