Diablo® III

1.0.3b Delayed (Updated)

88 Draenei Paladin
Not about Enrage timers or stupid repair costs?
is it tomorrow morning yet?
When is the blog going to be updated with the new Hot fixes? Would really appreciate an update!
if you know time zones it will be in about 30 minutes give or take a few snooze buttons as bash said :)
Bash, could you ask the dev team/management when they intend to make this game fun??

And also, how do they plan to introduce PvP in an economic related game, where the payer is the winner?

Thx in advance.

If anyone wonders why the CMs don't bother answering more questions in threads; tools like this guy are the answer.
It's not the drop *rates*; it's the quality of the items that do drop. I wish someone would speak to that.

Edited for punctuation, as usual.

Yush.
Strivers

06/28/2012 08:01 AMPosted by noobithree
So how's the new drop rate? Buff? Nerfed? Did jack nuthing?

Jack nuthing.

Doesn't he live next door to Joe sumbody?
06/28/2012 08:11 AMPosted by SaleBG

Our time machine is broken.

You are king :) haahhaaha tnx 4 that i hope you will join us same times on EU forums :)

Bash for President. :)
When can we look forward to some game mechanic fixes ?

All we see is economy related fixes .. and for alot of us .. we just dont care

EDIT : this is what people complain about when it comes to communication

you make a post about a big change to the game plan .. then turn and walk away to let the community guess at the answers to their questions ?

and you wonder why people think Blues disregard the community >_>

it's posts like this that confirm that some players will never be happy. Personally, drop rates are a big part my moderately sized list of complaints and im glad they are fixing it. Also im just happy they are considerate enough to pull out the fixes that may be broken and would cause a flood of emo posts on the forums and just hotfix the stuff that works.

It's going to take a little time to get the game patched up to where people will start coming back so lets try to be a little patient (yes yes i know you waiting over a decade for a perfect game), and try to have a little fun in game.
Bash, could you ask the dev team/management when they intend to make this game fun??

And also, how do they plan to introduce PvP in an economic related game, where the payer is the winner?

Thx in advance.

If anyone wonders why the CMs don't bother answering more questions in threads; tools like this guy are the answer.

Bash, can you please tell me when I will finally enjoy the taste of radishes and also when will this annoying foot fungus clear up? Answers today or expect a charge back.

you make a post about a big change to the game plan .. then turn and walk away to let the community guess at the answers to their questions ?

it's posts like this that confirm that some players will never be happy. Personally, drop rates are a big part my moderately sized list of complaints and im glad they are fixing it. Also im just happy they are considerate enough to pull out the fixes that may be broken and would cause a flood of emo posts on the forums and just hotfix the stuff that works.

It's going to take a little time to get the game patched up to where people will start coming back so lets try to be a little patient (yes yes i know you waiting over a decade for a perfect game), and try to have a little fun in game.

Adjusted drop rates to Acts 3/4 were/are probably my #1 concern right now.
Where are the hotfixes? Arent they due today?
Where the notes be at? >.>

Do you think these guys live in a vacuum? sitting around twiddling their thumbs? Outside, shorts on, getting a tan? They got jobs to do and posting this message "is" communicating. And the act of pulling stuff out of the patch for a hot fix is directly *because* they are trying to not make people wait.

Sorry they didn't do EVERYTHING you wanted, including wiping your butt for you ... get over it and recognize they not only did work they didn't have to do (pull stuff of a patch, instead of just letting it ride till patch day) but they also took the time to post about it.

You complain they are not giving you a list? maybe that is because they are not even sure what *can* be pulled and hotfixed successfully and if they did give you a list and it turned out wrong? you would hang then in effigy for that ... so why bother giving you ungrateful immature self absorbed cry babies anything more then they have to?

YOU are the reason why they don't give us more information ... yes, it's your fault ... now suck it up and learn to be a better human being.
5 Tauren Shaman
Something to occupy peoples time:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5912124047?page=1

Rated 9.5/10 with 10/10 reviews in Europe.

If anyone wonders what kind of demented people still plays this game this sheep is the answer.

says the gentleman patiently awaiting the release of the hotfix notes.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]