Diablo® III

1.0.3b Delayed (Updated)

yes Ty too now u guys can enjoy your morning cup of coffee without ppl goin crazy :)
Hey its okay by me. I'd rather it take as long as possible so that way things aren't broken. Hopefully.
Just read the patch notes. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.
Faith in this game: partially restored.
1 Goblin Rogue
act4 there i go.
no more pony runs.
YES!!!! The nail has been hammered squarely in the head. Drop rates look awesome!!! Exactly what I dreamed off. Im so happy right now!
06/28/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Lylirra
hotfix update is up! great stuff

Damn. You guys are fast! I was just heading over here to link the updated hotfix blog. :)

Just for repetition sake, the new hotfixes (deployed this morning) can be found [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6214196/"]here[/url].

Ok, so what about whimsyshire lvl? how drops works there hell/inferno?

Damn. You guys are fast! I was just heading over here to link the updated hotfix blog. :)

Just for repetition sake, the new hotfixes (deployed this morning) can be found [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6214196/"]here[/url].

No you are just slow, keep things in perspective.
Whimsy= Act 3/4 i would guess.
Is the hotfix life globally? on the EU servers too? or just US?

And do I need to log out to get the benefit from the hotfix?

EDIT: NVM now we got the same message in EU forums, so I guess Im good to go :)
Edited by bosperan#2545 on 6/28/2012 9:30 AM PDT
When will these be deployed on EU servers? Or have they already been?

Thanks for your update, but there is something I need to know. Why would people wants to farm act 4 when act 3 has the same drop as act 4? Isn't this somewhat illogical for act 4 has same drop rate as act 3?
ok so relatively speaking, act3/4 drop rates got nerfed further relative to act1 & 2? ilv 63 in act1 prehotfix was 2% rate and act3/4 was 8%. So 4 times the amount. Now after the hotfix, act1 is 4.8% and act3/4 is 16.3%. Which is less then 4 times the amount. So while I like the loot chance more then doubling, act 3/4 RELATIVELY loot got nerfed more
has the hotfix been applied to other realms as well?
yay! higher drop rates is good by me:)
Less items that are below level 60, and bosses are sort of worth bothering with again? I... Damnit Blizzard, it's hard to hate you and complain when you actually do things I like. You'd damned well better screw up the legendary rework or class balance to make even fewer things functional, or I may actually consider this a good game.
+1 to hotfixes, will try them out tomorrow.
These hotfixes are great. Thank you so much for taking advice from the community. I am sure most of us are very pleased with these new changes :)
Not sure if i missed it or not, but when will you guys fix the Battlefield Report drop bug? I want my achievements! ;)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]