Diablo® III

Achievements reset to 0

Blizzard you reset all my achvievements back to 0..
all those 2,000 chests I was trying to open, I was close around 1,500....now 0
i had almost met all the ghosts... now none.
I almost had all of the wheel of misfortune... now 0.
I only needed one more wandering merchant.... now need all.
I only needed a few more bosses for Pink'd... now need all.
Several others back to 0.
I think this was it for me, I think this was the straw that broke my back. I've put up with a lot of !@#$ in this game. Now you reset my achvievements I was working on inbetween grinds.
That's really %^-*ed up.
Reply Quote
This also happened to me. Every achievement that I hadn't already completed has reset. Including things like 'Pick up 5,000,000 gold' has started from zero even though I have the pick up 1,000,000 gold achievement.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
The same thing just happened to me as well.
Reply Quote
Fixed itself after logging out and back in.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I relogged a few times as well; it appears to have partially fixed itself. Ones like "From Arreat to Xiansai" are showing as 3/5 now, but others, such as All that Glitters are not fixed (17,128 / 5,000,000)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
So, it seems to have resolved itself for most achievements, however, any where the only criteria is a number (ie: All That Glitters, Elitist Few, etc), if I progressed on them while it was bugged, they're now "stuck" with the reset value. Other number-only ones, such as Blowin' In the Wind that I did not "progress" on while bugged had their values restored. Any with checklist criteria returned to their "good" value as well, whether I progressed on them or not.
Reply Quote
Damn situational awareness and makers and masterpieces got reset. Was pretty close to completing it.
Reply Quote
most of my achievements are still not their correct totals.. nor am I getting achievements which Ive completed a long time ago

example

I still dont have the achievement for completing act 1 normal despite having 9 level 60 character
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]