Diablo® III

Reason behind my RMAH account lock part 2

I'm having the same problem.

But for my case, I'm selling Items and transferring it to my PAYPAL.
But then I got the same message with OP.

This is just great, I'm planning an lawsuit against the company, we're required to submit our IDs to them in order to unlock the account, not to say I am 100% i didn't abuse any of the Terms. Without proper explanations and asking for IDs, this is Identity theft and Fraud, or maybe Theft since they are blocking my transactions in PayPal, my items are sold but they are holding my money.
Reply Quote
Got same issue here i just log in and get a error 53 locked out. Now i have to contact the customer support. I have been paying with paypal. And all this time this was going well until yesterday ....i get a mail .

This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play and access to the Diablo III auction house restricted.

To recover this account, please contact our support team: http://eu.battle.net/support/article/contact.
Reply Quote
Never touched RMAH again after trying to move my earnings into a paypal by buying gold and reselling. First, I was banned. Then I was prompted by the website to reset my autheticator again, which perma-banned me from it. Talk about garbage, it's a giant chicken choke. Blizzard has legally robbed so many people while defending it all with EULAs and their own rules.

*******EDIT: What I'd suggest you do is go to your bank/cc company and claim it as fraud. Most major institutions monitor Blizzard payments and they'll refund it and issue you a new card without too much hassle or prof needed. They're used to Blizzard being a financial rat's nest.
Edited by SmokinBleeez#1283 on 9/16/2012 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am in literally the same boat but with only like 50 bucks invested.
Reply Quote
Clearly the RMAH does not provide a safe environment for customers.

Assuming Blizzard does nothing, here is one option:
The next time you are at your residence in the US, contact Blizzard support and get your account unlocked. Explain that you were out of the country for a few months, and are back living in the US. Since you would no longer need a region change, and if they are able to verify that you are contacting them from the US, they'll be able to re-enable RMAH access without a region change, thereby maintaining your current balance. At that point, spend your balance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]