Diablo® III

Villain communication

One of the things I never understood is how all of the villains just magically pop out of nowhere to talk to the character. How do they always know where I am????
Reply Quote
Yet they don't seem to do that to their minions. They use paper and pen to write out missives and reprimands (which we find from their corpses).
Reply Quote
I think someone thought it would be "cool" and make you giddy with anticipation for the upcoming boss fight.

They were trying to replicate the hype and anticipation associated with how the butcher was hinted at but that was done in a very different, entertaining way. These guys are very terrible at writing/ presenting story/ building hype in story so that it is engaging and engrossing
Reply Quote
I can see how Azmodan does it, since your fighting his minions atop Bastion Keep. It could be written off as him having a direct link to his minions.
Reply Quote
Despite this, Azmo still sends out paper messages through his messengers.

07/02/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Diosys
I can see how Azmodan does it, since your fighting his minions atop Bastion Keep. It could be written off as him having a direct link to his minions.
Reply Quote
The Hero and the prime evils have iphones, tablets, and !@#$s - the minions only have low mobility plans (being just paper and pencils). :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]