Diablo® III

Best possible gear in Diablo 3 for a Wizard?

I remember back in Diablo 2. That once you had Enigma and or/ tal rasha set you were like Good to go...

What is the best possible gear for a Wizard? Regardless of their build. I want to know... What gear should I save for gold wise? Or even invest the money that is sitting in my B.net balance on? I look at all the legendarys but even with real money I can hardly afford the ridiculous prices (250$) for a AMULET!??!??!.

I'm talking end-game gear that I save my a@# off for. And when I get it. I basically won't have to replace it ever unless I find a better version of it (perfect stats).
Reply Quote
Retarded amounts of critical chance/dmg is the current meta for just about everyone, just like it was with IAS a few weeks ago. LoH is popular as well. Resist all is continuing to be popular. So just take the best rolls you can with all that, with intell, vitality and +armor on top tier stuff and call it a day.

People got really butt mad at the IAS nerf, as if it wasn't announced, and continued to invest into it. Meta's chance, bulk is what's in along with relying on crits to dmg. Works well!
Edited by Xiphactinus#1362 on 7/1/2012 2:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Retarded amounts of critical chance/dmg is the current meta for just about everyone, just like it was with IAS a few weeks ago. LoH is popular as well. Resist all is continuing to be popular. So just take the best rolls you can with all that, with intell, vitality and +armor on top tier stuff and call it a day.

People got really butt mad at the IAS nerf, as if it wasn't announced, and continued to invest into it. Meta's chance, bulk is what's in along with relying on crits to dmg. Works well!

Basically what he said lol. A piece that can have Life on Hit, Crit Damage, or Crit chance, should have those things. Everything should have Int + Vit, and then either res all or +armor (or both.)

It's a different game than D2, at least right now, there is no set "best" item, you just need all the right stats on a random rare, and basically you start out just pumping int/vit/res all, then start adding in crit/armor. Remember, a lot of people forget that 10 armor = 1 res all, it's the exact same stat.
Reply Quote
So basically I have no choice but to use AH and farm current act for gear until I can take on whatevers next?

Problem I'm running into though. Im not seeing better gear in the AH. Even when I farm lots of gold (40k, most i've ever had at once) I'm still not seeing a better one-handed for myself...

Im prioritizing Int, Vit, and Re all... BUt the problem is I'm lacking in DPS all the time... I can't find gear with Crit chance , damage, int,vit and res all. OR a 4/5 combination. Especially since AH only lets you pick 3 -_-.
Reply Quote
I'm at 50k dps, 40 crit and like 15 ap on crit. I think I'm pretty well off. Can farm a3 with little frustration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]