Diablo® III

ZK was competely justified in attacking us

2 Undead Warlock
Maybe his advice shouldn't have been to "abandon our quest" but I think our toons should definitely have stopped and thought for a minute about his advice when the very unexpected event of the five lords of Hell getting trapped in the Black Soulstone occurred.
Reply Quote
yep. heck he even warned us about Adria. he didnt know specifically but he knew someone was playing us

thats why at the Silver spire when you meet Zoltun Kulle's ghost he calls you out on it.

"I helped you and you killed me?? wtf!"
Reply Quote
I really wish I could have sided with him, had a choice thing like in Sc2, felt like a real dumb@$$ when I was forced to side with Adria
Reply Quote
Kulle 2012.
Reply Quote
You are the demons!
Reply Quote
07/01/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Bakerofish
"I helped you and you killed me?? wtf!"

LOL< i wish he said this!!
Reply Quote
ZK is obviously insane. It's like saying we should be nice to Hannibal Lecter and set him free since he helped catch that serial killer.
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Linglinglisk
ZK is obviously insane. It's like saying we should be nice to Hannibal Lecter and set him free since he helped catch that serial killer.

Yeah, why wasn't Hannibal Lecter set free anyway?
Reply Quote
ZK had to be killed because he lost track of hid goal and lost in mind, he started out trying to destroy the prime evils, but ended up trying to use his creation to become a god, and if let live could have become a far greater threat then even diablo, in terms of power considering he was a super human like the hero.
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Linglinglisk
ZK is obviously insane.

He wasn't 100% 'insane'.
Ok, I probably wouldn't let him meet my parent after just one date.. But you get the point.

In 'RPG' slang, I'd say he was chaotic good.

He doesn't want to destroy the world or anything like that... Ok, he wants power, but he's willing to share his power with other nephalems. All he wants is to get rid of angels and demons.

Which really isn't all that 'insane' considering the angels voted on destroying all mankind, and the demons are more than willing to do it, with or without a vote.

Kulle fights for himself and his people. The only thing we can really blame him for, is not to tell us about what he knew.
Edited by blood#1783 on 7/2/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No no ZK was a megalomaniac and wanted to become a overlord or some type of living god,
Yes I agreed with a lot of what he said, but he went bonkers when he realizes that he can use the black soul stone to become godlike, everyone you talked to said that he had boarded the loony express co co town; so ya he had to be stopped.
Edited by lastcrusader#1156 on 7/2/2012 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No no ZK was a megalomaniac and wanted to become a overlord or some type of living god,
Yes I agreed with a lot of what he said, but he went bonkers when he realizes that he can use the black soul stone to become godlike, everyone you talked to said that he had boarded the loony express co co town; so ya he had to be stopped.

The way I see it, 'overlord/some type of god' just ment 'Being over angels and demons'.
At some piont, he talks about how he wanted all humanity to become such powerful beings.

He doesn't want to become a god, enslaving humans to praise him..
He wants all humans ( nephalems ) to become 'gods'.

He just want his race to be the most powerfull race, rather than angels and demons.

To be honest, if there was, in real life, angels and demons fighting each others and taking polls about whether or not to annihilate life on earth... If I had access to a way to make humans god-like, I sure would try it. And not just wait for tyrael to be pissed at humans for some reason and shift his vote around.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Face it, us attacking Kulle was just stupid. One moment he is telling us to abandon our quest because we have been betrayed, and the next moment we attack him (IIRC).

Why do we attack him? Why didn't we ask him what the problem was? (Not that I really want more cutscenes and cheesy diologue, I just want at least one cool character to survive)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
He brought it on himself by breaking his promise to give us the stone.
Reply Quote
07/01/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Maelzan
Maybe his advice shouldn't have been to "abandon our quest" but I think our toons should definitely have stopped and thought for a minute about his advice when the very unexpected event of the five lords of Hell getting trapped in the Black Soulstone occurred.

why i like the male wizard voice, he actually sounds ironic when kull talks to him, "Ofcourse! you HAD to be stopped!" <-- ironic voice, ofcourse kull doesn't respond with anything but it made the moment for me that my character seemed to actually like kull and agree with him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]