Diablo® III

Stuck in waller???

Been playing a lot more since the latest patch and I have been noticing some oddities with the waller affix on blue champion packs. Sometimes these packs will spawn a wall vertically and get the player stuck inside the wall.

Walls typically last far longer than jailer and are generally inescapable therefor getting stuck in these are far more likely to result in deaths for me. Please FIX!!!
Reply Quote
I seen this to they also seem to like to create walls in a

Pattern

XXXXXXXXXXXX
X^(o.o^)X
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Which does not seem like a big deal except when they have a Arcane or Desecration Afix.
Reply Quote
Getting stuck in walls isnt anything new. Just not very common. Happened to me a few times before the game was patched at all.

That being said, it's retarded and needs fixed.
Reply Quote
Yes I just ended a 2hour session since the last five elites were wallers with arcane fast ect. There really is no way to say you need skill to beat these elites it's just luck sometimes and actually a cheap gimmick on Blizzards part for a seriously lacking game.................They fell short.
Edited by Esaubro#1773 on 7/1/2012 12:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wallers always JW me
Reply Quote
Its even more fun when you see that descrate or arcane orb land beside you when you're wall stuck... doesn't always kill you, but chunks you well enough.
Reply Quote
Getting stuck in walls isnt anything new. Just not very common. Happened to me a few times before the game was patched at all.

That being said, it's retarded and needs fixed.

Thats the whole point of the thread though. I personally NEVER had it happen before 103 patch, and I had about 120 hours logged pre-patch.

Since the patch, I'd say as a demon hunter I get a wall cast on me 50% of the time I run into waller. It is so awkward, because the wall gets cast literally right ON TOP of me, and I can't move. It is definitely a bug, and it def. started to happen after 103 patch.
Reply Quote
So annoying...and they aways seem to have either mortar or arcane enchanted with waller affix, so you get stuck and have pretty much no way to defend yourself :/
Reply Quote
Yeah pretty sure the recent patch created this bug (at least never faced it before)
Reply Quote
I am noticing too often the same affixes on every champ pack in an act.

Anyone else?

I would appreciate the obstacles MORE if they actually could be destroyed, would add more to group play, I think.
Reply Quote
if they actually could be destroyed

actually... maybe an awesome idea
Reply Quote
This is a bug and needs to be fixed.
Reply Quote
I also believe it's a bug, and hope that it's on a short list for being fixed. However, there are many things that I hope are on the short list.
Reply Quote
I'm sure its wall around you and not right through you, come on Blizz fix it eh?
Reply Quote
I seen this to they also seem to like to create walls in a

Pattern

XXXXXXXXXXXX
X^(o.o^)X
XXXXXXXXXXXX

That's is hilarious and completely true. XD
Reply Quote
Loaded in to a checkpoint and got walled in and watched an arcane orb slice me in half.
Reply Quote
Is this working as intended or a bug ? Can the Blue care to comment a bit ?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes the waller affix will wall into you so you can't move at all. Just another sign that blizzard hasn't personally tested this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]