Diablo® III

Act 4 hell bug

After beating Rakanov(sp) in the library of fate the game will not let me progress any further. Even if someone joins me and we get past that point when I log back into the game I'm stuck at the check point before that fight. When I enter the library of fate there is no portal, boss fight, or anything else.

I've tried starting act 4 from the beginning it doesn't change the outcome of this issue(meaning restarting the act, working my way back to rakanov, and beating him). Its like I'm not check pointing past that boss fight. I'm rather confused as to why the game is doing this. I'd love some input on this issue.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I too am stuck at this point. I went on to defeat that mini boss after beating Rakanov....ported back to town to empty my pack and now I can't move on.
Reply Quote
Please fix this blizz!!
Reply Quote
same as me...
cannot move further after the library

id report B803CD3B-7A37-400D-936E-89A41262A954
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)