Diablo® III

New Stuttering Workaround!

@Kaltonis

STOP giving us any workarounds to play this Game with a acceptably performance!

Fix it!
Reply Quote
didnt help a bit

but i dont know if it is my hdd suttering .. its just load of mobs or some skill animation ( when used first time ) or some voices from books and item drop that make my performence bad.
It is also rubberbanding me once every 30 seconds. Sometimes big like 10 meters sometimes small like 1 meter .

ah why this game work so bad for me from all games out there , why my fav game Diablo3 wwHHYYY WHINE WHHIINNEE waaaaa ! :sigh:
i realy feel like that and i am kinda old :sigh:
Edited by isosBob#2461 on 7/2/2012 1:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This didn't help at all and now apparently seems worse.......

Whats the deal with all this workaround for a game that is meant to be simply installed and played??!?!?!? Was working ok till the last update.....sigh

ULTRA FRUSTRATING!!! It seems I have wasted my money on a game I can't play even for 30 sec!
Reply Quote
Stop giving us cheap workarounds that don`t work... Just fix that terrible issue. It`s there since the beta and you still can`t fix it? Ok, then the people who are unable to fix it should be fired and Blizzard should get new employees who can fix that issue. If they can`t do their jobs they should be fired right?

We didn`t get this game for free after all, each of us paid 60 freaking dollars and it is our right to play this game however the stuttering makes it impossible to play. It`s not fun to play like that at all and other than that, I`m tired of dying because of the asset loading we can`t play hardcore either because of that issue.
Edited by Ozan84#1388 on 7/2/2012 8:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow all the great things to improve performance that others and myself have posted here and this is the best thing you guys can sticky? Windows Indexing? Really...? Do you all even know the impact of this 'fix' will have on the computer as a whole? Do you even know what Windows Indexing does?
Edited by Outlaw#1955 on 7/2/2012 8:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I lied. It didn't actually fix anything unfortunately
Reply Quote
06/30/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Elwé
i''m looking for god

Elwe, with grammar like that, I'm glad you're looking for god to fix your problems! :D
Reply Quote
Didn't fix. I already had it turned off and I use SSD. My computer is pretty beast. I notice it happens in the sewers of Act 2 the most.

I rubber band constantly too.
Edited by Goss#1487 on 7/2/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Maybe Blizzard should fix the issue with the game pulling textures off the hard drive and actually cache expected textures into RAM to avoid hitting the hard drive so hard.

A SSD should not be required to play this game. Any old 5400 rpm drive should work. This is Blizzards lazy coding. Fix the way the game works, don't have us "fix" our computers.

ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote
I hope this company burns to the ground.
Reply Quote
Right, yes, disable anything that taxes the hard drive's RPM because you still haven't fixed the problems with your graphics engine.

Wait, no, I've decided not to F around with my computer to fix your problem.
Reply Quote
Maybe Blizzard should fix the issue with the game pulling textures off the hard drive and actually cache expected textures into RAM to avoid hitting the hard drive so hard.

A SSD should not be required to play this game. Any old 5400 rpm drive should work. This is Blizzards lazy coding. Fix the way the game works, don't have us "fix" our computers.

ಠ_ಠ

Oh god, this. Do they not realize that pulling stuff from the hard drive is much slower than pulling it from the cache?
Reply Quote

ಠ_ಠ

Oh god, this. Do they not realize that pulling stuff from the hard drive is much slower than pulling it from the cache?

Even a bigger question is how are these people not fired yet? You screw up a game this bad and then you make us fix OUR computers to play it. And the fixes don't even do anything. How are you developing a game for this long and its this terrible? It literally baffles me.
Reply Quote
Just wanted to point out my experiences.

here are some backgrous infos for my suystem.

Diablo 3 system:

Vertex 4 SSD constantly achieving 350-400MB/s for read and write in benchmarks, windows disk score of 7.9

100% untainted fully updated driver and windows update wise Windows 7 partition thats ONLY purpose is to play Diablo 3 as i run linux as mu main os.

No antivirus or anything that starts with the machine that could account for any type of disk usage at idle at all.

Indexing off service shut off, defragmenting service off, all non essential services off, windows aero off and classic default theme enabled.

average of 5 speed tests are 66megabits down and 8.8 up.

Now with that all said, i still get the occasional stutter and rubber banding. So i think this work around will/is bust for most users who don't already have an inherent problem with slow hard disks or some sort of software running in the background that is causing excessive resources to be consumed.

there have been many users who have done trace routs and packet testing to blizzards servers and have clearly proven packet loss at the end point and the AT&T hubs that lead up to their servers. which makes me believe this issues is with AT&T since that's where Blizzard also hosts their servers.
Edited by GhostlyCrowd#1828 on 7/2/2012 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
When this beta will be over?!

I had all fine AFTER 1.0.3
Then you made 28.VI fix....

Now it's wrong again. Like between 15.V and 1.0.3

DONT GIVE US CHEAP SOLUTIONS!!!!
MAKE IT GOOD AGAIN!

Was all fine after 1.0.3!!!
Reply Quote
he said disable the option not enable it.
Reply Quote
Wow you guys are playing diablo on a !@#$ing bamboo piano or what ?
Reply Quote
THIS IS BLIZZ WAY OF GETTING U TO GO BACK TO WOW!!
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 04:03 PMPosted by L33tG3ND
Wow you guys are playing diablo on a !@#$ing bamboo piano or what ?

nah more like a thousand dollar laptop
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]