Diablo® III

Thanks people..! PLZ delete

Thanks for everything guys, its been really good fun...didnt expect it to last this long, but this new patch has alot of good drops now, im sure alot of you are pretty well off now and are able to get good items for your characters..!

Happy gaming people and ill see you around..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 10/19/2012 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm still quite a while away from being able to use any of that stuff, so I won't ask for any... but good stuff on the give-away!
Reply Quote
Good stuff mate, nice to see another great thread from the AUS/NZ community
Reply Quote
the stuff are pretty good...their not bad at all, got me through to hell without a single problem...without dying alot as well, i can tell you ive died under 30 times reaching end of hell, but inferno is nuts for a wizard..!
Reply Quote
thanks but all good...just trying to get my wizard DPS up a lil...my wand is wayyyyyyyyyyyy old...that is how my wizard is in that video except i wanna upgrade my wand to get a better DPS
Reply Quote
whoever tried to add me just than, re add me because i was playing therefore accidently declined..!
Reply Quote
Is there a way to tell the diff between aussies and americans on the battle tag? only asking coz of your statement up top.
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 01:44 AMPosted by seansky
Is there a way to tell the diff between aussies and americans on the battle tag? only asking coz of your statement up top.

nope not really...but im nice enough to give away items, i hope the person is nice enough back to me...if their not than its fine, just know that you had to lie to get the item..!

edit - what people dont understand is when you scam someone now...is it really worth it in the end..?even for those people that gave money first and got a look-alike item with bad stats, i feel especially sorry for those people that even think that way..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/2/2012 2:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
im brad
Reply Quote
Just a shout out and another set of great items thanks to troubleshoot#6790

FOURTH SET - http://free-picture-hosting.net/?di=GHBS

so yeh...just add me in game guys/girls and let me know which item you want and what you want to donate...think of this like a small give back to community and cheap auction house, instead of paying millions in game...also helping others out in the process..!

but remember this is to help everyone out, you dont have to pay alot of gold for these items (you can donate whatever), i want to help out the people who got this game late or didnt get the chance to farm millions in gold..!

thanks people..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/2/2012 4:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Really nice guy, helped me out a lot. +100!
Reply Quote
am i able to get helm of command?!
please
Reply Quote
am i able to get helm of command?!
please

Legendary helmet went to shhlowmo#1741...and he donated 150k gold...thanks

edit - thanks to alot of you people ive raised a total of 2.5 million gold...i know i can make real money on the auction house but i prefer this way...and you get whatever item you want..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/2/2012 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome work Anonymous! This is fantastic
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Chensta
Awesome work Anonymous! This is fantastic

thanks...even though alot of whiners in this community but some still have a nice side to them..!

just hope the equipment they get helps them...may not help them beat the game but at least better than the auction house..!
Reply Quote
I'd like to trade some stuff for the Desolate Treasure ring, thanks.
Reply Quote
ive got some more donations from other people guys...so check them out

FIFTH SET -http://free-picture-hosting.net/?di=HYVF

remember to add me in game and let me know which set and than item name or whatever...ill get to you asap, im always on so grab them while you can..!

edit - and remember its your gold so you donate whatever you want, and if you dont have gold let me know and ill give it away to help your character..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/3/2012 2:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Okies this i was definitely did not expect...more have helped and this time its a big thanks to Windslot#6621

He has donated 5 more items from this list and an extra 50k gold..!

FOURTH SET - http://free-picture-hosting.net/?di=3WBL

so yeh...guys/girls, you can donate or if you dont have gold ill give it to you to help your character...im sure if you look at some of these items...their not "GODLY" but they will help pass certain areas of the game..!

edit - just a mention, dont just give me any rares or any item you just found...its better if it was something you upgraded from or was some value to you, because that will help someone else out tremendously..!

edit 2 - this is not for my own benefit...im getting the wand and once i finish playing inferno ill share it around or pass it onto the next person that wants to use it...its to show my appreciation...thanks again
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/4/2012 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey mate, this is a really cool thing your doing and I wish you all the best in your endeavour, great for us .au's
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]