Diablo® III

Thanks people..! PLZ delete

View profile
07/03/2012 05:03 AMPosted by Drama
Hey mate, this is a really cool thing your doing and I wish you all the best in your endeavour, great for us .au's

lets just hope that the person will lower the price of the wand...found a new one for around 17.8 million, so another 14 million to go, have gathered a total of 3.8 million so far...shows how the community is and how generous they can be, because the items ive posted arent cheap on the auction hourse..!

edit - anyways my goal now is 20 million...that will be fair for everyone, because i think 30 million is to much but hey you never know any goal can be within reach..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/3/2012 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The Hellrack looks amazing, but i'm nowhere near level 60 and have nothing to donate :(
Reply Quote
Woah this is crazy. I had no idea about the gold pot thing. Wish I had done such a thing now. I thought the real money auction this was a bit of a joke because the game seemed to be a bit of a flop. Anyway I had a look recently and it's a bit heart breaking that $20 would get me a weapon way nicer then what I have atm after a month worth of playing. Guess that's what I get for taking my time leveling, enjoying the game and waiting for them to iron out the bugs. I get left in the dust and left with hardly anything. Also from the spam seems I can buy 1mil gold for $2. That would take me a long time to make, I dunno how they do it. Chinese sweat shops? lol.
Anyway, nice stuff, I have a DH I'm working on getting to inferno. So I am a bit interested in some stuff. I'll get back to you if I need.
Oh and I'm a kiwi, is that ok? :P
p.s. I don't farm like everyone seems to do. I play for FUN.
p.s.s. I only just got to inferno this week :P
Reply Quote
View profile
Woah this is crazy. I had no idea about the gold pot thing. Wish I had done such a thing now. I thought the real money auction this was a bit of a joke because the game seemed to be a bit of a flop. Anyway I had a look recently and it's a bit heart breaking that $20 would get me a weapon way nicer then what I have atm after a month worth of playing. Guess that's what I get for taking my time leveling, enjoying the game and waiting for them to iron out the bugs. I get left in the dust and left with hardly anything. Also from the spam seems I can buy 1mil gold for $2. That would take me a long time to make, I dunno how they do it. Chinese sweat shops? lol.
Anyway, nice stuff, I have a DH I'm working on getting to inferno. So I am a bit interested in some stuff. I'll get back to you if I need.
Oh and I'm a kiwi, is that ok? :P
p.s. I don't farm like everyone seems to do. I play for FUN.
p.s.s. I only just got to inferno this week :P

yeh with the pot smashing people made in the 50-100 millions of gold...or even more than that, but yeh alot of people missed out on that and are lightly geared to take on most challenges..!

any aus/nz are fine...ill welcome americans as well but the only problem is we're in different timezones...so i dont know how ill help some of them out..!

edit - take your time and have a look through the items...theres no need to rush and ill only give away to the NEEDED...not the WANTED, to help with their character..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/3/2012 6:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
07/03/2012 05:44 AMPosted by Spikey
The Hellrack looks amazing, but i'm nowhere near level 60 and have nothing to donate :(

alot of nice people are donating items so you dont have to worry about missing out...im sure things will slowly and surely pop up for you..!
Reply Quote
I have a bunch of gear round level 60 that would be good for a monk early in inferno, I think it is all +all res and + lightning res. I'll get it to you sometime.
Reply Quote
View profile
07/03/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Woody
I have a bunch of gear round level 60 that would be good for a monk early in inferno, I think it is all +all res and + lightning res. I'll get it to you sometime.

im on almost everyday and night because i work mostly from home, so yeh im on quite a bit...also my stash is almost reaching its limits with items, plus i got alot of gems to give away...ive got thousands from farming, their all the squares and flawless squares...so add me and if you need them ill give them to you..!

as for high quality gems, ill leave that to chensta..!
Reply Quote
biv#6699
making a big donation for that item :)
Reply Quote
View profile
biv#6699
making a big donation for that item :)

hmmm servers are down at the moment...is this for the americas server..?hahaha cause i just remembered there are 3 servers...anyways add me when servers are back up..!
Reply Quote
View profile
For those who cant view images above..!

SET 1 - http://s15.postimage.org/aorn4l315/STUFF.png

SET 2 - http://s18.postimage.org/gtud11z2v/STUFF2.png

SET 3 - http://s10.postimage.org/yv0l2visn/STUFF3.png

SET 4 - http://s16.postimage.org/e9jkfmfoz/STUFF4.png

SET 5 - http://s14.postimage.org/6sypj8nvj/STUFF5.png

SET 6 - http://s13.postimage.org/feg3q2gr9/FINAL6.png

edit - and a thanks to biv#6699 for donating 400k gold..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/4/2012 5:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
damn thats some awesome stuff right there, pitty I am still a fair way off lvl 59
Reply Quote
View profile
07/03/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Damo
damn thats some awesome stuff right there, pitty I am still a fair way off lvl 59
''

take your time because im not going anywhere...

anyways more donations have come in and this time its from woody#6441 for his generosity...

FINAL SET - http://s13.postimage.org/feg3q2gr9/FINAL6.png

guys my inventory is almost full at the moment so another 10 more items MAX will be fine and thats it for now..!

im on now till night so add me in game anytime..!

edit - if i missed (thanking) anyone than im not intentionally doing it, cause so many people message me i lose track of who is who...thanks again..!

edit 2 - ive got hundreds of gems to give away here, 30 at a time and they are all hell/inferno gems that ive picked up while farming, so not the low quality gems...as for high quality gems ill leave that to chensta..! (ive got perfect and flawless squares) as for stars and above that is chensta i think..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/3/2012 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I said need and nah I don't need anything. Playing on Asian server.
Want some nightmare gear for America?
Reply Quote
View profile
guys if you dont mind...can people that have traded or donated to me and know im honest to request this stickied because alot of people love to donate and this would help whoever wants and item for less than what the auction house is requiring or even free to help their character, that would be great...thanks

edit - im updating this quite often so it would help...
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/4/2012 3:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ineed everything
Reply Quote
View profile
hahaha get to level 60 first and ill help you out...

anyways more things have been updated guys...there will be more things to come, when most of this go..!
Reply Quote
View profile
More items have been donated and thanks to Valkyrie#1751

SET 7 - http://free-picture-hosting.net/?di=K4BQ

okies...thats it for now...just remmeber if your reading from here than these items in the thread you can donate whatever amount you want, or if you dont have gold ill gladly help out...but its your choice..!

edit 2 - the names i type down you guys can keep as reference as to who you can trust or trade with because i have dealt with them..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/4/2012 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
guys if you dont mind...can people that have traded or donated to me and know im honest to request this stickied.

Done. Get on it people, everyone benefits from this.
Reply Quote
View profile
Ive got more items guys/girls, and this time its from Valkyrie#1751

alot of these items are PRETTY GOOD...so it was nice of HER to donate them to the community...remember to add me in game as i am always online..!

i call these the Valkyrie SET

Valkyrie SET - http://s10.postimage.org/zd0dk4kkn/VAL_SET.png

There are new items everyday so check them out anytime you like...REMEMBER these items are GIVE AWAYS and you can donate WHATEVER amount you want...so if you DONT have gold ill gladly help you out..!

big thanks again to Valkyrie#1751

edit - items donated from others i do not use or sell on the RMAH or of anyway to my advantage...and you guys can keep this thread as reference as to whom you can trust and deal with in future..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/4/2012 10:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Absolute winner here!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]