Diablo® III

Thanks people..! PLZ delete

View profile
SORRY guys...needs a bump..!
Reply Quote
This is a seriously good idea especially for people like me who only have the time to play a few hours a week...
HOw exactly does this thread work though?
I could use a decent weapon as i cant make the stupidly high gold to by one and my drops are horrendous... :(

ChefCliff#6917 is my battle tag ...

Id take donations haha

Why isnt there an AUS/NZ server yet? WE seem to be a big enough community
Reply Quote

BELTS, RING, AMULETS - http://s8.postimage.org/sndhcvfg3/BELTring_AMU.png
BOOTS - http://s8.postimage.org/6ajivainn/BOOTS.png

Hi sir... may I have #14 from BELTS, RING, AMULETS, and #5 from BOOTS?

Cheers...

m

07/09/2012 10:48 PMPosted by AnonymousOne
just see me in game and ill give the items to you..!

Hey, tried to get hold of you just prior to maintenance last night - I guess you were afk. I'll try again tonight.
Reply Quote
View profile
OK there are some new items available so have a look around at the beginning of the thread..!

Thanks guys...its going well..!

edit - how many people does it need before this is stickied..?few people have requested sticky and still hasnt...thanks if this can be stickied..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/12/2012 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This is pretty cool stuff mate!!
Reply Quote
View profile
OMG...thanks to those who donated so much gear to me, ive ran out of character slots to store the items...so what im going to do is get rid of the ones that have stayed so long or are of low stats and keep the high stat ones for everyone to pick...

many thanks to Valkyrie (especially her), shes donated to 3 character slots full of items...woody, TAC, and many others..!

edit - forgot to mention we've raised a total of 12 million (13 more to go), thats excluding my gold..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/12/2012 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
could i have hellrack or killing eagle bow
Reply Quote
View profile
This is a seriously good idea especially for people like me who only have the time to play a few hours a week...
HOw exactly does this thread work though?
I could use a decent weapon as i cant make the stupidly high gold to by one and my drops are horrendous... :(

ChefCliff#6917 is my battle tag ...

Id take donations haha

Why isnt there an AUS/NZ server yet? WE seem to be a big enough community

if you want one item...than its a give away, but if its more than one item than any kind of donation is good enough...because i get these gear donated from people cleaning out unwanted goods from their stash, so may as well take it and give it out back to the community as they may need it more than my friends...and for weapons that cannot be afforded from the auction house, ill use the gold ive collected to buy high DPS weapons that people cant afford and add it to the weapons loan section for others to use..!

i guess its a win-win for everyone...plus, theres a list of nice people that you can deal with..!

edit - anyways, cant believe its maintenance again...cant sleep yet..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/12/2012 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice thread. I like to share my stuff out to help out other players as well. When I end up gettn back into the game Ill post some stuff up.
Reply Quote
View profile
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it finally got stickied...id give you a hug but cant, so yeh thanks..!

I was scrolling and scrolling and when i got to the second page i was wondering WTF, than i paused for a second and thought NO WAYYYYYYyyy...than to my surprise look at where it was, STICKIED...kakakakakaka
Reply Quote
View profile
sorry for the caps...but

THERE ARE NEW WEAPONS AVAILABLE PEOPLE..!
Reply Quote
View profile
this is what makes me happy to do this..

i quote from friend Korzik..!

"Thanks to you, i can farm inferno alot better so i can make money alot easier now"
Reply Quote
View profile
Anyways new items for everyone again...coming from yKwong77#6212..!

ill updates these up now, so make sure to have a look and hopefully they will help you advance through the game..!

edit - and he also donated 250k gold, anyways after that donation a total of 13 million is gathered..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/13/2012 3:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a multitude of stuff spread across multiple characters that I need to get rid of, I am happy to give things away for free but do prefer to swap or sell. Anything I do sell goes for less than 50k no matter how good it may look.

Feel free to add me Mirage357#6270 I play most nights and do take note most of these items are for players still advancing through levels 20-50 majority are rares.
Reply Quote
Hi, is #18 Helm of Command still available?

EDIT: from this page, http://postimage.org/image/ny6dqi40h/

Thanks! I've got some stuff I'd be happy to donate too. At work atm, but will try to come on later today.
Edited by PetrolHeaD#6283 on 7/16/2012 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i still have a full stash waiting there for you haha an am about to start creating a second one soon.
going to call this one anons!@#$........ well see if it will let me anyways !!
Reply Quote
Hi, can I get the Pain Wing crossbow if it is still available?

Just got onto this post and it's great that you guys are doing this, I'll check my stash tonight and see if I could contribute

Cheers

Mocha#6490
Edited by Mocha#6490 on 7/16/2012 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
There has been so many people that i can barely keep up, but yeh ill see you tonight if your on guys greg and petrolhead...and yes the helmet of cammand is still available..!

just add me in game and ill talk to you...
Reply Quote
haha no rush mate, i'm only playing 2 characters atm so i can carry a bit on the mules :) my missus has a full stash waiting as well :)
We'll make sure that wand appears soon.
Reply Quote
BOOTS - #10 - Vicious Crushers
GLOVES 1 - #7 - Shadow Brace
SHOULDERS - #5 - Blazon Award
WEP2 - Rip Nova
WEP3 - Logan's Claw

Geezer#6950

Hold em for me if you can. I'll add you up tomorrow
Edited by Geezer#6950 on 7/17/2012 5:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]