Diablo® III

Thanks people..! PLZ delete

Thank you for the glove
Reply Quote
View profile
More items have been updated people, be sure to have a look..!

UPDATED 27/7
Reply Quote
what a champ :D Good luck - I'll be adding you tonight for sure !! :)

*Edit* Thanks for the sweet amulet! - what a good guy....
Edited by MaxAwesome#6475 on 7/27/2012 4:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Very cool thing your doing. I have some items I would like to donate and some money for some items i have seen posted by you.

I will friend request tonight when I get a chance to get on if you dont mind.
Reply Quote
hi. anyone who is kind enough to help me find a decent wand? willing to trade or buy it but i can't go with the price same with AH. it's ridiculous. :(

thank you!

cheers!
Reply Quote
View profile
hi. anyone who is kind enough to help me find a decent wand? willing to trade or buy it but i can't go with the price same with AH. it's ridiculous. :(

thank you!

cheers!

Dude, you must have mistaken for what i said...i "might" have to delete people sometimes because im adding so many people to my list i gotta delete someone...but yeh add me back and ill give you my old wand that is very good, it got me through to ACT 2 before i upgraded..!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Mate what you are doing is great .. you have no item i want but is it cool to add you to my friends list anyway ..your the sort of player i want to teamup with..good luck with all
Reply Quote
I am looking at

http://postimage.org/image/94uo61345/

Ring 1 and Ring 4...

Looking to give my brother in law... I will be adding you soon.
Reply Quote
Just a thought. I still check this thread every day looking for something that might improve my gear.

But I can't remember what was on each page the day before. If you update the items every day, might be a good idea to edit the post with which category has new items or what ever. Might make for easy reference.
Reply Quote
View profile
yeh i think i need to do that, but the problem is that...if you look at some of the pictures, you know how ive crossed out the ones that are given already...ive overlapped the old pictures with new items ive just received...so thats why some of the pages dont even have crossed out items..!

i'll think of a way to name all the items..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 8/2/2012 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey AnonymousOne , I have a bunch of iems that might be upgrades for people . Message me if you want to take a look .
Reply Quote
Are boots 13 still available?
Reply Quote
View profile
Whatever is not crossed out is still available...just add and ask..!
Reply Quote
View profile
Prodigy#1552 - is a scammer, becareful people..!

he just took off...anyways its a give away but they make it a take away..!

so sad..!

edit - so this is just a warning for everyone..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 8/9/2012 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump for good people doing good things.
Reply Quote
View profile
New items are in people, have a look around..!
Reply Quote
bump, there's some good stuff in there for people progressing into inferno and even act 2
check it out ^_^
Reply Quote
View profile
bump, there's some good stuff in there for people progressing into inferno and even act 2
check it out ^_^

No need to bump grubby, its already stickied...LoL
Reply Quote
check it out ^_^

No need to bump grubby, its already stickied...LoL

ahhh hahahahaha my bad :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]