Diablo® III

Thanks people..! PLZ delete

OK people...ITEM update again, from another generous guy...anyhow check em out and see if they will help you through the game..!

Weapons are back and better than before, im picking at choosing my weapons carefully now..!
Reply Quote
thanks for what you've done! it's really a fantastic job. i think it's better to make an exel graph to list all of them. no need to post pictures one by one. that will be much easier for you to do the job.
Reply Quote
New items have been updated...you will notice i dont write the numbers anymore, meaning their new..!
Reply Quote
Hey Anon, could I grab that monk fist weapon please?

Still at work at the moment but home for the day in about 4 hours.
Reply Quote
Nice of you to help the rest
Reply Quote
Hey Anonymous, have given ya an add. will be happy to donate, got anything good to get my DH leveling up? (lvl54 at tha mo) Chur
Reply Quote
08/16/2012 06:57 PMPosted by DRASTIKNZ
Hey Anonymous, have given ya an add. will be happy to donate, got anything good to get my DH leveling up? (lvl54 at tha mo) Chur

LOL another chur, hahaha...yeh im only already, msged you but i think your afk...anyhow have a look at the pictures and let me know, im happy to help out...your almost at lvl 60 anyways, so we'll see what is available to help..!
Reply Quote
08/16/2012 07:56 PMPosted by AnonymousOne

LOL another chur, hahaha...yeh im only already, msged you but i think your afk...anyhow have a look at the pictures and let me know, im happy to help out...your almost at lvl 60 anyways, so we'll see what is available to help..!

thanx man, yeah im at a wedding lol. will hit u up wen i get a chance. thanx
Reply Quote
New weapons updated now people..!
Reply Quote
More items have been updated

20th August 2012

Thanks..!
Reply Quote
Hi AnonymousOne, Can I have the Lucky Pendant No.18 here:
http://postimage.org/image/8fu7p51lt/full/
I live in Mel but play in American server. Is it possible? I will add u asap. Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
Would you mind if I donate you stuff that I find?
Reply Quote
Hey Anonymous, i just added you, im happy to help and donate the gold i have for you, i think it is a wonderful thing you are doing to help others out, only lv 45 atm WD, as soon as i get more funds in and closer to 60 im able to donate more and more :) im keen on some items
Reply Quote
Yeh just give me and add and ill get back to you, sorry i deleted you because i add alot of people per day and sometimes i run out of room...so i dont notice it sometimes..!

Add me back, im on now..!
Reply Quote
Hey Anonymous - can I put dibs on the Serenity Savvy 1 hand monk fist weapon (that is, if it's not taken already)? It's in the weapons pic (4 lines down, 3 from the left). I can donate some funds as well :D

Let me know :D
Reply Quote
Add and talk, because i sometimes dont even check this thread till night time..!
Reply Quote
hi Anonymous, i'm looking at http://postimage.org/image/bu7r40aij/full/ No.9
http://postimage.org/image/6evay708b/ 912.8 DPS Bow & 812.2 fist

Are they still available? my tag is Juman#1978

thanks~
Reply Quote
Thank you so much for doing this service.

I'm sure like others who you've helped, we all greatly appreciate your efforts.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
More items have been updated guys..!

3rd September..!
Reply Quote
ty lubly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]